Juice Jam is a free to play casual match-3 strategy game for iOS, Amazon Fire, Android, and Facebook. In Juice Jam players can pack up and start their travels in a juice truck alongside an aspiring juice creator named Kiwi, making their way through dozens of colorful lands, satisfying their adorable customers, and splattering cat bosses!
►As you make your way through each island you’ll encounter new juicy challenges where you will need to match different kinds of fruits to get them to disappear from the game board. The higher the number of fruits you match, the more that disappear, and if you match enough fruits you can even earn power ups to help you better serve your customers.
►You won’t just be making your matches at random though because you’ll need to fill your customers’ orders with different fruits. Depending on the customer they may want more, or less of a given fruit for their drink so you’ll need to be on top of your smoothie-making game to satisfy them all in a timely manner.
►You might even encounter a large cat customer who will need many fruits to satisfy his cravings or penguins who require a much colder juice alternative in the form of popsicles!
Yes – Players may purchase power-ups or boosts to help them beat levels, as well as purchasing additional ‘lives’ to attempt levels if they fail them.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jam City
- Publisher: Jam City
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- +Large number of levels.
- +Whimsical worlds and characters.
- +High production quality.
- -Gameplay not particularly new or innovative.
- -Awkward layout in browser version.
- -Have to pay for more lives.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0 / Android 3.0 or later
- HDD: 97.1 MB
- Description: Juice Jam is a free to play casual match-3 strategy game where players can start their travels in a juice truck alongside Kiwi, an aspiring juice creator.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games coming to GDC 2014
- This year’s Localization Summit at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) will include an inside view on localizing Chinese games for a global...
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 2 Recap
- The Worlds 2016 group stage continues in day 2!
- Free Realms celebrates third birthday
- Sony Online Entertainment is celebrating the third birthday of Free Realms this week.