Juggernaut Wars is a free to play 3D mobile MOBA developed by MY COM for iOS and Android where players can assemble their own party of unique heroes and leap right into the fray with them! Every one of the 30 different heroes you come across in your battles has their own story, but they all have converged into this single moment of action combat. Each of these heroes has their own unique set of abilities for you to learn and master so you know not only how to use your heroes, but what to expect from your opponents.
In campaign mode you can experience an exciting story where hordes of monsters will need to be slain. PvP fights are also hosted in Arena battles where you can take on other players by yourself, or fight side-by-side with your friends and fellow clan members.
With so many activities, exciting battles, and beautiful locations for you to have your battles in Juggernaut Wars will keep you entertained and coming back for more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 03, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: MY COM
- Publisher: MY COM
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Beginner-friendly mechanics.
- +Fight alongside clan members.
- +Regularly hosted PvP tournaments.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.1+ OR Android 4.0+
- HDD: 33.4 MB
- Description: Juggernaut Wars is a free to play 3D mobile MOBA developed by MY COM for iOS and Android where players can assemble their own party of unique heroes and leap right into the fray with them, doing battle against creatures and other players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prepare for Battle as the Eldevin Closed Beta Level Cap Increases
- Hunted Cow Studios announced today that it is increasing the Eldevin closed beta level cap.
- Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure Release Date Confirmed
- Look forward to Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure arriving in April on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC.
- ‘Utz’ Update Brings New Assault Map to Heroes & Generals
- Heroes & Generals, the popular WW2 FPS combining action and strategy, has received a new update, codenamed Utz.