Journey to the West International
Journey to the West International is a free to play MMORPG based on the well-known epic of the same name. The game involves players directly in the storyline, and includes a unique psyche combat system that allows players to take the form of the elements and a transformation system with dozens of forms to change into.
The game features four classes: the heavy-weapon wielding Asura, the mystical Kitsune, the assassinating Netherease, and the sorcerous Naga. Players can transform using the psyche system, which offers several different skill sets for battle, and also use the transformation system, accessing 72 bosses to overpower their opponents. Alliances offer a social system for players to enjoy activities together, along with instances and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 08, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Xiao You
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Extensive transformation system.
- +Unique psyche combat system.
- +Well known setting and characters.
- -Only four classes, some are gender locked.
- -Encourages AFK play.
- -Standard themepark gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 1.8Ghz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 7300 256M or better
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Join Wukong and face the gods in this eastern fantasy themed MMORPG, Journey to the West International.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Erectus The Game Adds Endgame
- Maata Games has announced the launch of its endgame update on 13 worlds of strategy MMO, Erectus the Game.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Now Available on Xbox One
- Four free expansions* for Neverwinter – Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale - are now available.
- Immortal Thrones Review: Romance of the Six Kingdoms
- At face value, this is a gorgeous MMO. There’s plenty of the standard mobile MMO stuff you’ve come to expect from these games.