Journey to the Savage Planet
From first time developers Typhoon Studios, Journey to the Savage Planet is being called “an upbeat first-person adventure game”. Journey a colorful world with equally colorful creatures and try to determine whether or not the planet will be suitable for human habitation.
As an employee of Kindred Aerospace, which proudly touts its rating as the “4th Best Interstellar Exploration Company”, players will be dropped onto an uncharted planet deep in a fictitious, far-away corner of the universe. Launched with high hopes but little equipment and no real plan, players are tasked with exploring, cataloging alien flora and fauna and determining if the planet is fit for human habitation.
Unknown but unlikely.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Typhoon Studios
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements: Not yet known
- Description: From first time developers Typhoon Studios, Journey to the Savage Planet is being called "an upbeat first-person adventure game".
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online News - SOWC Introduces Tournament Competitions
- Webzen announces that its latest update for Shot Online is now live, introducing the Shot Online World Championship (SOWC).
- Ship of Heroes - Female Justice Corps Costume Update
- Several of the Ship of Heroes newsletters have shown off the potential for character customization and today we see an updated female costume.
- Robocraft: PVP mode "Legends of The Pit" Now Available
- Indie developer Freejam is pleased to announce the release of the latest game mode, “Legends of The Pit”, for their hit crafting-shooter M...