Journey to the Savage Planet
From first time developers Typhoon Studios, Journey to the Savage Planet is being called “an upbeat first-person adventure game”. Journey a colorful world with equally colorful creatures and try to determine whether or not the planet will be suitable for human habitation.
As an employee of Kindred Aerospace, which proudly touts its rating as the “4th Best Interstellar Exploration Company”, players will be dropped onto an uncharted planet deep in a fictitious, far-away corner of the universe. Launched with high hopes but little equipment and no real plan, players are tasked with exploring, cataloging alien flora and fauna and determining if the planet is fit for human habitation.
Unknown but unlikely.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Typhoon Studios
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements: Not yet known
- Description: From first time developers Typhoon Studios, Journey to the Savage Planet is being called "an upbeat first-person adventure game".
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Freedom Falls Available Now
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, announced the latest expansion for Forsaken World: Freed...
- Aion Celebrates its 5th Anniversary
- Throughout the celebration, players will experience added buffs, increased item drop rates, interaction with GMs, special armor and plenty of ...
- Adventurer's Journal: Tree of Savior
- It's been a while since I've been back to Klaipedia, my home in Tree of Savior. I reviewed it back a year or so ago but found myself...