Journey to the Savage Planet
From first time developers Typhoon Studios, Journey to the Savage Planet is being called “an upbeat first-person adventure game”. Journey a colorful world with equally colorful creatures and try to determine whether or not the planet will be suitable for human habitation.
As an employee of Kindred Aerospace, which proudly touts its rating as the “4th Best Interstellar Exploration Company”, players will be dropped onto an uncharted planet deep in a fictitious, far-away corner of the universe. Launched with high hopes but little equipment and no real plan, players are tasked with exploring, cataloging alien flora and fauna and determining if the planet is fit for human habitation.
Unknown but unlikely.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Typhoon Studios
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements: Not yet known
- Description: From first time developers Typhoon Studios, Journey to the Savage Planet is being called "an upbeat first-person adventure game".
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Talks Dinos in Devblog
- Well you'll need a new excuse not to play shortly as a new devblog showcases that the team is digging deep in the lore, all the way back ...
- Hearthstone Reveals All Cards For 'Rastakhan's Rumble' Expansion
- Hearthstone Lead Final Designer Dean Ayala and personality Brian Kibler revealed the final "Rastakhan's Rumble" cards today!
- Iron Grip: Marauders Design Showcases
- Iron Grip: Marauders is a strategy game where players take on the roll of an airship pirate. The developers have released design showcases for...