Journey to the Savage Planet
From first time developers Typhoon Studios, Journey to the Savage Planet is being called “an upbeat first-person adventure game”. Journey a colorful world with equally colorful creatures and try to determine whether or not the planet will be suitable for human habitation.
As an employee of Kindred Aerospace, which proudly touts its rating as the “4th Best Interstellar Exploration Company”, players will be dropped onto an uncharted planet deep in a fictitious, far-away corner of the universe. Launched with high hopes but little equipment and no real plan, players are tasked with exploring, cataloging alien flora and fauna and determining if the planet is fit for human habitation.
Unknown but unlikely.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Typhoon Studios
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements: Not yet known
- Description: From first time developers Typhoon Studios, Journey to the Savage Planet is being called "an upbeat first-person adventure game".
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Celebrates Christmas Season
- To celebrate Christmas season, WEBZEN Inc. has prepared various holiday events. WEBZEN.com has teamed up with partners to give out Special Bon...
- Winter has returned: Grimm’s Crossing Rejoins Heroes of Newerth
- Fans of the popular MOBA, Heroes of Newerth, can let out a collective sigh of relief, as today the team announced that its snow covered, three...
- Koei Tecmo America Confirms Berserk (working title) Coming West
- KOEI TECMO America is excited to confirm today the upcoming North American release of Berserk (working title).