Journey to the Savage Planet
From first time developers Typhoon Studios, Journey to the Savage Planet is being called “an upbeat first-person adventure game”. Journey a colorful world with equally colorful creatures and try to determine whether or not the planet will be suitable for human habitation.
As an employee of Kindred Aerospace, which proudly touts its rating as the “4th Best Interstellar Exploration Company”, players will be dropped onto an uncharted planet deep in a fictitious, far-away corner of the universe. Launched with high hopes but little equipment and no real plan, players are tasked with exploring, cataloging alien flora and fauna and determining if the planet is fit for human habitation.
Unknown but unlikely.
[RoyalSlider Error] Slides are missing.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Typhoon Studios
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements: Not yet known
- Description: From first time developers Typhoon Studios, Journey to the Savage Planet is being called "an upbeat first-person adventure game".
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless' Dark Harvest Event Is Now Live And Riftstalker Behemoth Revealed
- The Dark Harvest has begun in Ramsgate, and the city has been shrouded in an unrelenting night. With it comes the mysterious cult, The Unseen.
- Games of Glory Partners with MSI at Gamers Assembly
- Lightbulb Crew has announced a partnership with MSI for the Gamers Assembly.