Jitsu Squad is a 2D side-scrolling fighting game featuring strikingly colorful visuals and intense beat ’em up action.
“Determined to stop Origami, the hunt for the Kusanagi stone had started once more! Would it be found this time?…and if so…would it fall into the hands of evil?… Go! Fight! Jitsu Dreamers!! The power lies within in your hands!!”
►Numbers Go Up: Patiently time your attacks or go all out button mashing to reach combo chains in the hundreds!
►Dream Team: Smash and crash through hectic levels with up to 4 playable characters each coming with their own unique gameplay style and special abilities.
►Quarter Circle Syntax: Mow down waves of foes to get to the level-gating big bads where input command execution super moves can mean the difference between winning and losing.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tanuki Creative Studio
- Publisher: Tanuki Creative Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Switch
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Jitsu Squad is a 2D side-scrolling fighting game featuring strikingly colorful visuals and intense beat 'em up action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Begins 'The Legend of Camelot' Event
- SMITE recently put out a blog post concerning the latest event, "The Legend of Camelot", which goes into detail about what to expect...
- MapleStory M Beta Announced
- MapleStory fans will soon have a new adventure to embark on, as the MapleStory M beta has been announced.