Jitsu Squad is a 2D side-scrolling fighting game featuring strikingly colorful visuals and intense beat ’em up action.
“Determined to stop Origami, the hunt for the Kusanagi stone had started once more! Would it be found this time?…and if so…would it fall into the hands of evil?… Go! Fight! Jitsu Dreamers!! The power lies within in your hands!!”
►Numbers Go Up: Patiently time your attacks or go all out button mashing to reach combo chains in the hundreds!
►Dream Team: Smash and crash through hectic levels with up to 4 playable characters each coming with their own unique gameplay style and special abilities.
►Quarter Circle Syntax: Mow down waves of foes to get to the level-gating big bads where input command execution super moves can mean the difference between winning and losing.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tanuki Creative Studio
- Publisher: Tanuki Creative Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Switch
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Jitsu Squad is a 2D side-scrolling fighting game featuring strikingly colorful visuals and intense beat 'em up action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Ornn Champion Review
- Ornn, the Fire Below the Mountain, is the latest champion release from League of Legends and is by far the raddest ram around.
- Need for Speed World Review
- It is simple to pick up and play, the visuals are smooth and realistic, and the leveling system adds a sense of progression.
- Fractured Space Introduces Massive Update and Moves to Free to Play
- Fractured Space has entered a new phase of development, adding new exciting features and moving to free to play.