Jaws of Extinction
Jaws of Extinction is an open-world survival sandbox set in the beautiful wildlife-populated island of Eden-Nadir. Set out and survive against the elements with real-world inspired limitations like thirst and hunger while fighting off deadly animals, re-animated humans, and even other players.
Discover vast environments like sweeping open fields, dense forests, fortified cities, and deserted towns each with uniquely identifying properties filled with all manner of activities like quests and new skills to train. But such adventures come with impending danger as zombies and rival survivors prowl the landscape, however, they can be annihilated with a powerful vehicle or precisely dispatched with a gun from the vast arsenal of weaponry. Additionally, all this can be done either through the story-driven single-player campaign, or in the limitless online multiplayer.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: KYE Creations
- Publisher: KYE Creations
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit/ Windows 8 64 Bit/ Windows 10 64 Bit
- CPU: Intel Quad Core i5/i7 3.3 GHz or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 6 GB/8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 (1GB) or AMD equivalent/nVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti/980 (High settings) and 1070 (Ultra settings) or AMD equivalents
- HDD: 50 GB
- Description: Jaws of Extinction is an open-world survival sandbox set in the beautiful wildlife-populated island of Eden-Nadir.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Space 2 - Making Sense of the PAX Prime 2016 Demo
- During PAX Prime 2016 we had the lucky privilege to go hands on with Endless Space 2.
- Perfect World International: Rising Call now Live!
- The PWI team is excited to announce that PWI: Rising Call, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment's free-to-play fanta...
- Shadow Kings: New MMO Building Game for Mobile Devices
- From noble knights and mighty castles to unruly dwarves and proud elves. Goodgame Studios, the successful publisher of browser and mobile game...