Istrolid is a 2D strategy game developed by treeform for PC, Mac, Linux, and can even be played via Google Chrome’s browser. In Istrolid players can design their very own fleet of spaceships from a large choice of different parts. What is even better is that there isn’t a spaceship class system in Istrolid, so you are completely free to design your ships as you’d like so that they assume whatever role in your fleet that you might need.
Istrolid’s single-player campaign will give you the chance to conquer the entire galaxy, collecting parts to build bigger ships along the way to destroy any foes standing in the way of galactic domination. Opponents will get more difficult and complex as you proceed, bringing an even fiercer challenge with each level.
In multiplayer you can truly test your might and put your designs to the test against other players’ fleets, fighting by yourself or alongside allies. Here you can customize your own AI for your fleets so that they can act on their own accord, freeing you up to make more strategic decisions as the match unfolds.
Jump into intense fights where energy, firepower, and even turn rates will affect your overall success in Istrolid. Can you conquer the galaxy?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 06, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: treeform
- Publisher: treeform
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- +No microtransactions.
- +Smooth gameplay.
- +Design saving.
- +Program your own fleet's AI.
- -Can only build one type of ship at a time.
- -Bosses aren't exceptionally challenging.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / OS X 10.8 (64 bit versions)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Description: Istrolid is a 2D strategy game developed by treeform for PC, Mac, Linux, and can even be played via Google Chrome's browser. In Istrolid players can design their very own fleet of spaceships from a large choice of different parts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Reveals 2018 Development Progress
- Now that 2019 is here, the Sandbox MMO Fractured goes over their progress in the last year in their latest blog post, found below.
- Forge of Empires: New Postmodern Era Available
- InnoGames just released a new era for its strategic online game Forge of Empires to the English-speaking game worlds: The Postmodern Era intro...
- The Day Online Preview (PC)
- THE DAY Online is another game that I personally wouldn't have heard about if it weren't for Steam.