Islandoom is Bloomga’s free-to-play browser based naval strategy game.
You command a dessert island as the member of one of four nations bent on conquering the island World.
►Form massive alliances with your friends to become a global super power.
►1v1 PvP duels keep things interesting, even while you’re waiting for advancements.
►Over 50 ships and more than 20 buildings to construct.
The aggressive Furium, Defensive Armun, Crafty Divitos, or Economically focused Medius
Yes. Purchase in game currency allowing various perks and bonuses such as speeding up build time.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bloomga
- Publisher: Bloomga
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Runs in Browser
- Description: Islandoom is Bloomga's free-to-play browser based naval strategy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghost Recon Online Review
- Since August of last year, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online opened this realm of shooters to the masses.
- RuneScape’s elite flock to the Lost City of the Elves
- Earlier this year RuneScape – Jagex’s flagship MMO - opened the doors to the first half of the largest city in the game, Prifddinas. Today...
- WildStar Announces Extra Beta Weekend Starting April 25th
- Does waiting until May 2 for WildStar’s next beta weekend have you feeling down? Well we have a surprise for you -- WildStar is holding a BO...