Islandoom is Bloomga’s free-to-play browser based naval strategy game.
You command a dessert island as the member of one of four nations bent on conquering the island World.
►Form massive alliances with your friends to become a global super power.
►1v1 PvP duels keep things interesting, even while you’re waiting for advancements.
►Over 50 ships and more than 20 buildings to construct.
The aggressive Furium, Defensive Armun, Crafty Divitos, or Economically focused Medius
Yes. Purchase in game currency allowing various perks and bonuses such as speeding up build time.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bloomga
- Publisher: Bloomga
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Runs in Browser
- Description: Islandoom is Bloomga's free-to-play browser based naval strategy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz Launches on Android with Cross Platform Gameplay
- Wargaming today announced the Android version of World of Tanks Blitz has gone live worldwide.
- CS:GO Goes F2P, Introduces Danger Zone
- Valve has announced that its popular FPS, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), has gone free to play.
- Heat Online Open Beta Begins August 17
- Heat Online open beta begins August 17, 2010. Fans of Project Torque from Aeria Games should enjoy playing Heat Online, as they're the sa...