Ironkill: Robot Boxing World
Ironkill: Robot Boxing World is mobile fighting game by Play Motion. Play as ultimate fighters made of iron and steel clash against other fighters in a real epic boxing contest of robot battle champions.
Collect mighty robots: Build your legendary robot warriors from 25 mean metal machines and marvel the battles in a contest through post-apocalyptic nations.
Devastating moves: Perform a wide range of battle tactics using Unique Abilities like stun, critical strike, shock shield…etc.
Stunning 3D Graphics: Immerse yourself in 7 flawless arenas designed to hold the deadly action of iron and steel gods among us.
Social Features: Compete against friends, earn free robots and brag about your wins to friends on Facebook.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 07, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Play Motion
- Publisher: Play Motion
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0, Android 4.0
- Description: Ironkill: Robot Boxing World is mobile fighting game by Play Motion. Play as ultimate fighters made of iron and steel clash against other fighters in a real epic boxing contest of robot battle champions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Sombra Patch Review
- The name Sombra has been thrown around a lot lately.
- The Repopulation: December Report 2014 Released
- December was a big month for the Repopulation development team, as it It was a month which saw the launch of Steam Early Access, along with th...
- Tribes: Ascend announces launch date
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced that Tribes Ascend will launch on April 12, 2012.