Ironkill: Robot Boxing World
Ironkill: Robot Boxing World is mobile fighting game by Play Motion. Play as ultimate fighters made of iron and steel clash against other fighters in a real epic boxing contest of robot battle champions.
Collect mighty robots: Build your legendary robot warriors from 25 mean metal machines and marvel the battles in a contest through post-apocalyptic nations.
Devastating moves: Perform a wide range of battle tactics using Unique Abilities like stun, critical strike, shock shield…etc.
Stunning 3D Graphics: Immerse yourself in 7 flawless arenas designed to hold the deadly action of iron and steel gods among us.
Social Features: Compete against friends, earn free robots and brag about your wins to friends on Facebook.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 07, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Play Motion
- Publisher: Play Motion
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0, Android 4.0
- Description: Ironkill: Robot Boxing World is mobile fighting game by Play Motion. Play as ultimate fighters made of iron and steel clash against other fighters in a real epic boxing contest of robot battle champions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Heroes unleashes Halloween update and new expansion
- Celtic Heroes has unleashed a brand new expansion and Halloween update encompassing an all new level of Gelebron’s Tower and Samhain.
- Nosgoth Welcomes All to the Legacy of Kain Universe with Open Beta
- Open Beta status means all players worldwide are free-to-play Nosgoth, which pits the resourceful Human faction against their marauding Vampir...
- Devilian Update 1.4 Press Demo Reveal
- First is the new dungeons. As the level cap rises to fifty-six, players will want more challenging content to match their new found power.