Iron League is a free-to-play multiplayer battle arena featuring quick and intense action-packed matches on small tactically diverse stages. Pick your psychic warrior from a collection of 30+ legendary heroes and fight your way to success across the 3v3, 2v2, and 1v1 game modes on five different maps.
With easy and intuitive controls optimized for mobile – including smart targeting and effortless auto-attacking – anyone can lead their team to glorious victory!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dexint Games
- Publisher: Dexint Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Nice Visual Presentation
- +Fast Paced MOBA Action On the Go
- -Frequent Matching With and Against Bots
- -Technical issues (Stuck on Loading Screens)
- -Less Than Ideal Targeting Accuracy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.1+/Android 4.1+
- HDD: 321 MB
- Description: Iron League is a free-to-play multiplayer battle arena featuring quick and intense action-packed matches on small tactically diverse stages.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Living World Season 4 Episode 1 is Now Live
- After the Brandstorm engulfed the Free City of Amnoon, the Commander receives a mysterious vision about the fate of Tyria.
- Dragon Nest Updated Review
- Dragon Nest provides an enjoyable experience with fast-paced gameplay that many other action MORPGs barely come close to reaching.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars to Begin Open Beta on May 27
- Paradox announces Magicka: Wizard Wars' transition to open beta from Steam Early Access.