Iron League is a free-to-play multiplayer battle arena featuring quick and intense action-packed matches on small tactically diverse stages. Pick your psychic warrior from a collection of 30+ legendary heroes and fight your way to success across the 3v3, 2v2, and 1v1 game modes on five different maps.
With easy and intuitive controls optimized for mobile – including smart targeting and effortless auto-attacking – anyone can lead their team to glorious victory!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dexint Games
- Publisher: Dexint Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Nice Visual Presentation
- +Fast Paced MOBA Action On the Go
- -Frequent Matching With and Against Bots
- -Technical issues (Stuck on Loading Screens)
- -Less Than Ideal Targeting Accuracy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.1+/Android 4.1+
- HDD: 321 MB
- Description: Iron League is a free-to-play multiplayer battle arena featuring quick and intense action-packed matches on small tactically diverse stages.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Incredible Tales Review
- Is the game good? Did mobile gaming truly need a triple-A style ARPG? Or is this a case of style over substance?
- MU Online: Grow Lancer Revealed for New Expansion
- MU Online: Grow Lancer Reveailed for New Expansion - Will be available on April 7th.
- E3 2017 Wednesday Recap: Bloodstained and Laser League
- Wednesday saw the E3 speed pick up and a lot of last-minute meetings fall into place. So much so, there's too much to talk about.