Interstellar Marines is an ambitious co-operative FPS that focuses on player immersion above all. Environments are numerous and interactive, ranging from space stations to open worlds. Character development and the weapon system offers a great deal of customization, allowing you to create a character you’re most comfortable with. Interstellar Marines also provides a storyline that stays true to the multiplayer aspect. With non-linear gameplay, Interstellar Marines allows you to experience everything at your own pace.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 02, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Zero Point Software
- Publisher: Zero Point Software
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 1/5
- +Active community manager.
- +Very powerful A.I.
- +Multiple Ways to win PvP matches.
- -"Extra" modes not normally accessible in game mode.
- -Despite a year's development, no promised co-op.
- -Programming needs a touch up (snow falling indoors)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Quad Core 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 280 / ATI Radeon HD 5830
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Experience a whole new level of immersion in Interstellar Marines. Play cooperatively with four people in a realistic setting, complete with interactive environments, non-linear gameplay, and an epic storyline.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fiesta Online Moves to gamigo
- In light of Outspark shutting down operations, gamigo has picked up the assets for Fiesta Online.
- Real Madrid's victory predicted by a United Eleven simulation
- Nexon Europe would like to warmly congratulate Carlo Ancelotti and Real Madrid on their victory against rivals Atlético Madrid and are thrill...
- Dungeons 2: Now Available
- Dungeons 2: Now Available - New dungeon mangement/RTS game similar to Dungeon Keeper