Infinium Strike a space strategy game developed by Codex Worlds. In Infinum Strike, players are weapons officer on the battlecarrier Freedom Strike. By harvesting and utilizing Infinium, the living metal of the cosmos, players can endlessly “print” powerful turrets and a deadly drone fleet.
Tactics are Key: Win the battle by controling different sectors of space through intelligent turret placement, ship deployment, and advanced TSF SuperTech weaponry.
Campaign Mode & Endless Arcade: Advance through the ranks from Gunner Ensign to Gunner Admiral in our storied campaign.
Use Ships Wisely: Each TSF ship class is tailored to counter common Wrog tactics, including swarming, missile strikes, and battleship barrages.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 14, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Codex Worlds
- Publisher: Codex Worlds
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10, 32 or 64 bit
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Quad Core Intel/AMD CPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Geforce 560, Radeon 7850, AMD A6, Intel HD4600 or higher with DX11, 1GB VRAM; 1920 x 1080 resolution
- HDD: 700 MB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bohemia Interactive Weekend Sale and Arma 3 Free Weekend on Steam
- Throughout the weekend, from May 7th up until May 10th, all Steam users are able to play Arma 3 for free.
- Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Generals
- Wargaming, the developer behind World of Tanks, World of Battleships, and World of Warships, has announced a new title: World of Tanks General...
- RIFT Introduces Steppes of Infinity Conquest PvP Map
- Trion introduces Steppes of Infinity, a new PvP map for RIFT's Conquest mode.