An engaging story, epic soundtrack, and stunning hand-drawn art style await you in Lab Zero Games’ upcoming RPG/Platform hybrid, Indivisibile.
You play as Ajna, a rebellious young woman with a mysterious power. After her home is attacked, Ajna sets out on a journey of discovery in which she’ll learn not only a great deal of the history of the world in which she lives, but also about herself.
Ajna won’t be alone, however. She is able to absorb “incarnations”. Powerful entities that she is then able to manifest to help her defeat her enemies. Each incarnation, of which there are over 20, has their own story to be told as well.
Step into the world of Loka, created by the studio that brought you Skullgirls, and play Indivisible.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Lab Zero Games
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: An engaging story, epic soundtrack, and stunning hand-drawn art style await you in Lab Zero Games' upcoming RPG/Platform hybrid, Indivisibile.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Japanese War Machine in War Thunder!
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the release of a new Japanese War Machine in War Thunder.
- Ship of Heroes Updates UI
- Ship of Heroes has been doing some work on their UI in recent weeks and released a new blog that goes over the details.
- Kabam Acquires Phoenix Age Game Studio
- Kabam announces its acquiring of Phoenix Age, a mobile game developer that has created Castle Age and Underworld Empire.