Imperiums: Greek Wars
Imperiums: Greek Wars is a 3D turn-based 4X strategy game set in ancient Greco-Persian lands and features mythological-inspired elements.
“The game starts in 359BC when Philip II of Macedon takes the throne. Macedonia at the time is a backwater on the edge of the Hellenic world, but Philip is an ambitious man. He has a dream to become leader of the whole of Greece, a dream he will follow until his death…”
►Flag Fun: Represent one of thirty available factions ranging from the decrepit and declining Achaemenid Empire to the iconic and powerful Spartans.
►Spinning Plates: Expertly manage the various responsibilities of nationwide leadership including economics, war, politics, civil unrest, and much more!
►A New Challenger Approaches: Polish off your skills in the singleplayer then go head-to-head against the world’s best rulers in the fiercely competitive multiplayer.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Kube Games
- Publisher: Kube Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Extremely Dense Gameplay Experience
- +Satisfying Challenge from the A.I.
- +Passionate and Active Development Team
- -Steep Learning Curve (Although There is Significant Tutorials/Documentation)
- -Lackluster Visuals
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Dual Core 2.0 GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 class GPU with 1GB VRAM+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Imperiums: Greek Wars is a 3D turn-based 4X strategy game set in ancient Greco-Persian lands and features mythological-inspired elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closers Open Beta Is Now Live
- En Masse has announced that they are "CALLING ALL CLOSERS!", as the Open Beta Test for Closers has officially started today.
- Star Trek Online News - Season 12 Announced
- Star Trek Online will celebrate its 7th anniversary with the launch of Season 12 - Reckoning.