Ikenfell is an independently developed turn-based RPG set in a school that teaches magic to kids.
Guide a colorful cast of students through a mystery filled adventure, after their most famous classmate goes missing.
►Time button presses to enhance attacks or bolster your defenses.
►Unique setting and magic system.
►Position your team during the fight to unleash spells and abilities to maximum effect.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Happy Ray Games
- Publisher: Humble Bundle
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Intel Iris 6100
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Ikenfell is an independently developed turn-based RPG set in a school that teaches magic to kids.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DawnBreak - Origin Lets You Enjoy the DawnBreak World While Offline
- Auer Media & Entertainment offers a new way to enjoy the DawnBreak universe, with DawnBreak - Origin.
- No Man’s Sky Review (PlayStation 4)
- I’ve reviewed dozens of games in my career, ranging from the truly awful to the genuinely amazing, yet none of those reviews prepared me.