Ikenfell is an independently developed turn-based RPG set in a school that teaches magic to kids.
Guide a colorful cast of students through a mystery filled adventure, after their most famous classmate goes missing.
►Time button presses to enhance attacks or bolster your defenses.
►Unique setting and magic system.
►Position your team during the fight to unleash spells and abilities to maximum effect.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Happy Ray Games
- Publisher: Humble Bundle
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Intel Iris 6100
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Ikenfell is an independently developed turn-based RPG set in a school that teaches magic to kids.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crimson Blades cross in Vindictus
- Vindictus (North America) has released the Crimson Blades update, adding new PvP modes to the game.
- Alfheim Tales Online Review
- MMOHuts reviews Alfheim Tales Online, a 3D, Anime-Styled MMORPG from GameDP.
- Black Desert Launch Review
- Black Desert Online is one of those MMO experiences that comes around once every five years or so.