Identity is an open-world realistic MMORPG with sandbox elements. Players are free to choose their path in whatever direction suits them, whether that be business, crime, survival, service, or other endeavors they imagine. The game will offer property, real estate, and vehicle systems, along with casual activities such as karaoke and paintball matches. Identity will also use a VOIP system for player communications, allowing players to talk directly through their characters and use items such as telephones and walkie-talkies to reach others.
Identity plans to be buy-to-play, requiring players to purchase a one-time “passport stamp” to access the game, but will not require a subscription.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Asylum Entertainment, Inc.
- Publisher: Asylum Entertainment, Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +VOIP communication system.
- +Player-driven game.
- +Many possibilities for gameplay.
- -Passport system blocks out free players.
- -System may be prone to player griefing.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fire & Blood Expansion for Game of Thrones Ascent Releases Today
- Fire & Blood allows players to engage in the next evolution of dragon growth, while traveling across an all-new interactive map.
- Rampage Knights - cooperative beat 'em up crawling game
- Independent team Rake In Grass is proud to present our upcoming cooperative beat 'em up crawling game: Rampage Knights
- Vainglory Hits the App Store in the Southeast Seas
- Super Evil Megacorp has announced the start of Vainglory's global release, starting with the Apple App Store in Southeast Asia, Australia...