Identity is an open-world realistic MMORPG with sandbox elements. Players are free to choose their path in whatever direction suits them, whether that be business, crime, survival, service, or other endeavors they imagine. The game will offer property, real estate, and vehicle systems, along with casual activities such as karaoke and paintball matches. Identity will also use a VOIP system for player communications, allowing players to talk directly through their characters and use items such as telephones and walkie-talkies to reach others.
Identity plans to be buy-to-play, requiring players to purchase a one-time “passport stamp” to access the game, but will not require a subscription.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Asylum Entertainment, Inc.
- Publisher: Asylum Entertainment, Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +VOIP communication system.
- +Player-driven game.
- +Many possibilities for gameplay.
- -Passport system blocks out free players.
- -System may be prone to player griefing.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Identity is a modern-day open-world MMORPG with complete freedom and a focus on player interaction, from Asylum Entertainment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online Offers Dungeon Sneak Peek
- Today, Neowiz revealed new details about Bless Online's dungeons on its Steam community page.
- SMITE Reveals Path to the $100K Tournament Information
- Hi-Rez Studios announces the tournament details for its Path to the $100,000 SMITE Tournament.
- Siegelord Version 2.0 Includes New Features
- After its launch in Dec. 2014, Siegelord quickly became popular among SLG game players and even got nominated for the "2015 most anticipa...