IDEA is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG from Netmarble.
IDEA’s most important offering is real-time, guild versus guild PvP battles, supporting up to 42 players in a 21v21 battle. The game also offers other MMORPG features, including over 80 maps, three playable classes (Berserker, Assassin, and Mage), and thousands of pieces of equipment. Its music is scored by Steve Jablonsky.
IDEA is not currently available in English.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble
- Publisher: Netmarble
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0, Android 3.0 or later.
- Storage: 120MB
- Description: IDEA is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG from Netmarble. IDEA's most important offering is real-time, guild versus guild PvP battles, supporting up to 42 players in a 21v21 battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Announces May 30 Launch Date
- Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games announce that they will launch the post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMO Crossout on May 30.
- Blade Hunter – Satisfy your Violent Urges
- MMOHuts' ApocaRUFF reviews Blade Hunter, a newly released side-scrolling ARPG from R2 Games.
- Allods Online Removing controversial "Fear of Death" Debuff
- Allods Online removing "Fear of Death" debuff with the launch of the Revelations of Gipat expansion pack. The most controversial ite...