IDEA is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG from Netmarble.
IDEA’s most important offering is real-time, guild versus guild PvP battles, supporting up to 42 players in a 21v21 battle. The game also offers other MMORPG features, including over 80 maps, three playable classes (Berserker, Assassin, and Mage), and thousands of pieces of equipment. Its music is scored by Steve Jablonsky.
IDEA is not currently available in English.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble
- Publisher: Netmarble
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0, Android 3.0 or later.
- Storage: 120MB
- Description: IDEA is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG from Netmarble. IDEA's most important offering is real-time, guild versus guild PvP battles, supporting up to 42 players in a 21v21 battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Dungeon Tactics Introduces Its Heroes
- Developer Underbite Games has today detailed the first four playable heroes of their upcoming fantasy tactical RPG, Super Dungeon Tactics.
- Fairy Tail Mobile Game Development Announced
- The “Fairy Tail” game will be available in multiple languages worldwide on Android and iOS devices, and is expected to be released in 2016...
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor coming November 13th
- Beyond the Dark Portal, the clash of iron echoes as two worlds brace for war. At a live event in Los Angeles and simulcast at the gamescom tra...