Hypercharge: Unboxed is a shooter in Early Access, where you and up to three friends team up to do battle as toy soldiers.
Story: The HYPER-CORE has to be defended, to protect the lives of our human friends. As a plastic soldier, you must defend your territory against hordes of incoming evil toys. A variety of suburban battlegrounds await. Hypercharge: Unboxed is shooter/tower defense action like you’ve never seen before.
► Cosmetics: Progression is unlocked through the acquisition of XP and playing the game. You can pick up skins and more to customize your action figure.
► Game Modes: The primary mode, “Defend” isn’t going to be your only option. In the future, Survival (Horde Mode) and Attack (Deathmatch) are coming!
► Couch Co-Op Revived: Remember the days of playing Goldeneye in 4-player co-op? 4-player split-screen is back with Hypercharge: Unboxed.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Digital Cybercherries
- Publisher: Digital Cybercherries
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Processor/OS
- CPU: Intel Core 2 QAuad Q9550
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce GT 640
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Hypercharge: Unboxed is a shooter in Early Access, where you and up to three friends team up to do battle as toy soldiers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rose Online Rolls Out a Major Skill Update
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), is proud to announce ROSE Online’s new...
- TERA: Rising Opens Game For Free
- En Masse Entertainment announced today's launch of TERA: Rising, the next step for the award-winning MMORPG that makes it available for f...
- Jagex annouces Chronicle: Runescape Legends
- Jagex, the studio behind the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is pleased to announce the development of a brand new game set in ...