Hypercharge: Unboxed is a shooter in Early Access, where you and up to three friends team up to do battle as toy soldiers.
Story: The HYPER-CORE has to be defended, to protect the lives of our human friends. As a plastic soldier, you must defend your territory against hordes of incoming evil toys. A variety of suburban battlegrounds await. Hypercharge: Unboxed is shooter/tower defense action like you’ve never seen before.
► Cosmetics: Progression is unlocked through the acquisition of XP and playing the game. You can pick up skins and more to customize your action figure.
► Game Modes: The primary mode, “Defend” isn’t going to be your only option. In the future, Survival (Horde Mode) and Attack (Deathmatch) are coming!
► Couch Co-Op Revived: Remember the days of playing Goldeneye in 4-player co-op? 4-player split-screen is back with Hypercharge: Unboxed.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Digital Cybercherries
- Publisher: Digital Cybercherries
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Processor/OS
- CPU: Intel Core 2 QAuad Q9550
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce GT 640
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Hypercharge: Unboxed is a shooter in Early Access, where you and up to three friends team up to do battle as toy soldiers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: Free Veteran Weekend
- This weekend Heroes & Generals has been avaliable on Steam for 30 days and more than 1 million players have installed Heroes & General...
- "Rising Force Extreme" Update For CABAL Online Announced
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of highly acclaimed free-to-play titles such as CABAL Online and H...
- Ubisoft's Bayek Takes a Leap of Faith into Legacy of Discord
- The Ubisoft crossover continues, with Legacy of Discord seeing another Assassin's Creed character: Bayek of Siwa.