HyperBrawl Tournament is a 3D arcade-inspired arena brawler featuring fierce matches between 1~4 ultimate athletes.
“The universe’s greatest heroes have gathered to compete in a showdown for the ages; the legendary HyperBrawl Tournament! Armed with unique weapons and a thirst for glory.”
►Tick Tock: Sprint to victory in high-adrenaline singleplayer, local, or online multiplayer rounds timed to only 90 precious seconds.
►Shine Bright: Customize your hero and traverse to over a dozen unique areas scattered across the stars.
►Making It Mine: Dial in on a variety of settings including difficulty tuning and controller-scheme swapping.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Milky Tea Studios
- Publisher: Milky Tea Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch, iOS
- +Engaging Gameplay
- +Solid Visuals
- -Low Playerbase
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 660+/Radeon R9 270+
- HDD: 4 GB
- OS: iOS 13.0+
- HDD: 1.4 GB
- Description: HyperBrawl Tournament is a 3D arcade-inspired arena brawler featuring fierce matches between 1~4 ultimate athletes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Alchemist Code Celebrates 5 Million Downloads Worldwide
- gumi announced today that their latest title, Strategy RPG The Alchemist Code has reached 5 million downloads across the world.
- War Thunder: New Era Update brings Rank VI Ground Forces
- At Gamescom last week, Gaijin Entertainment announced the "New Era" Update for their game, War Thunder.
- Neverwinter: Tomb of Annihilation Launches on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Sept 12
- The latest update for Neverwinter, "Tomb of Annihilation" launches officially on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on September 12th, 2017!...