Hyper Scape is a 3D FPS multiplayer online battle arena featuring an urban futuristic theme.
“Three decades in the future, life is idyllic … for the 1% that can afford it. For the rest of the 10 billion souls trapped in the crush of the megacities, day-to-day life is a grind. The one escape is into the Hyper Scape – an immersive online environment used for work, study, and play. The fastest way to rise to the top and change one’s lot in life is to compete in Crown Rush, an intense urban battle royale taking place at the heart of the Hyper Scape. Win at Crown Rush, and change your life!”
►Shoot to Kill: Practice and perfect your chosen weapon to stay one bullet ahead of the competition.
►Cheat Beat: Give yourself an unfair advantage by mixing and matching lootable skills such as invisibility, mine control, teleportation and more!
►Alpha Competitor: Ensure your survival by exploring loot-interiors, carefully navigating deadly streets, and gunning down your foes from high-vantage rooftops.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 11, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3220+/AMD FX-4130 with 6 GB RAM+
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 660+/AMD Radeon HD 7870 with 2 GB dedicated VRAM+
- Description: Hyper Scape is a 3D FPS multiplayer online battle arena featuring an urban futuristic theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online - Alpha Test Announced for Late March
- Snail Games USA today announced an Alpha will take place in late March, though with no firm date yet.
- Narcos: Idle Cartel Announced
- Tilting Point, Gaumont, and Big Wolf Games have announced a new idle clicker mobile game: Narcos: Idle Cartel.
- Renowned Anime, Comic and Game Artists Join Alteil: Horizons
- The team behind Horizons includes veterans from the massively popular Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise and artists known for work on Zelda & Final Fant...