HUMANKIND is a turn-based 4X historical strategy game featuring a wealth of authentically represented cultures from throughout human history.
►Written By Winners: Take your pick of civs from across the Bronze to Modern age and relive the ages in your own unique vision! Rewrite the narrative and bask in a world tied to your precognitive will.
►A Different Kind of Immortality: The methods, deeds, and choices you make is the end all be all of your journey through the eras. Every action you perform, or lack thereof, has an impact on your overall fame and that score is what determines the eventual winner. Be bold! No one remembers 2nd place.
►The Great War: Learn and master the basics of tactical combat as well as the subtleties of diplomacy to survive against rivaling players on a full-scale 8-player game map!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: AMPLITUDE Studios
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: HUMANKIND is a turn-based 4X historical strategy game featuring a wealth of authentically represented cultures from throughout human history.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Top Ten Oldest MMORPGs
- Many gamers were first introduced to the MMORPG genre by World of Warcraft which was released in 2004.
- Sega Europe Acquires Amplitude Studios
- SEGA Europe have today announced the acquisition of the award-winning French game development outfit, Amplitude Studios.