Hotshot Racing is a 3D arcade-style racing game featuring a variety of game modes alongside sharp retro-inspired visuals.
►World Tour: Push the pedal to the metal on tracks taking racers through breathtaking twists and turns in jungles, alpines, deserts, coastal regions and much more!
►Take the Lead: Preserve your precious speed by drifting around tight corners and slipstreaming past your competition.
►So Many Ways to Race: Practice tracks, go for the top spots on leaderboards, and enjoy a few alternate ways to play either solo, with friends locally, or online against the world’s best.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sumo Digital Ltd.
- Publisher: Lucky Mountain Games; Curve Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Great Controls
- +Solid Vehicle Selection
- +Fantastic Visual Aesthetic
- -Extremely Short/Limited Content
- -Poor A.I.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3 4130T 2.9 GHz+/AMD FX 6300 3.5 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 1GB+/AMD Radeon HD 7870 1GB+
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Hotshot Racing is a 3D arcade-style racing game featuring a variety of game modes alongside sharp retro-inspired visuals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online: 'Taoists Ascending' Expansion Now Available
- The CO team is welcoming the first big expansion of 2015, Taoists Ascending! Taoists are one of the most popular classes in Conquer Online (ht...
- Elsword's Henir's Space and Time Dungeon Gets Lanox Update
- The launch of the new Henir's Time and Space Update includes Lanox super bosses.
- D&D Neverwinter: "The Scourge Warlock" Highlight Trailer Revealed
- Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with a brand new trailer showcasing the potent new class coming to Neverwint...