Hot Dance Party (Steps)
Hot Dance Party is a rhythm-based dancing game developed by Perfect World Entertainment. While currently only available in Asia, Western gamers can enjoy Hot Dance Party on the English-language Malaysian server hosted by Cubizone. The game is titled Steps 2 Evolution in Malaysia, and is easily accessible. Players create an avatar and can host or join rooms using the game’s lobby system. Unlike Show Up, there is no persistent world in Hot Dance Party. The gameplay is similar to other Asian dance games like Audition Online. The song list is very impressive and boasts both English language hits along with a variety of Asian songs. Earn cash by scoring well and use it to purchase clothes and accessories for your avatar. Players can even buy pets that dance with them during matches.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cubizone
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Casual
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large variety of Asian and English songs.
- +Pet system.
- +Varied stages and difficulty settings.
- +Lots of clothes, accessories, and other items.
- -Poor English translations.
- -NA players may experience latency issues.
- -Similar to other rhythm games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel 1 GHz or better
- RAM: 1GB or more
- GPU: GeForce4 3D
- HDD: 3.0 GB or more
- Description: Hot Dance Party, also know as Steps 2 Evolution, is a 3D, rhythm-based dancing MMO. Players create custom avatars and dance along to various English and Asian songs. Gameplay involves hitting the proper arrow key sequence and hitting the spacebar at the correct time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 'Tangled Paths' Update Releases Today
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Tangled Paths” for Guild Wars 2’s Living World...