Hot Dance Party (Steps)
Hot Dance Party is a rhythm-based dancing game developed by Perfect World Entertainment. While currently only available in Asia, Western gamers can enjoy Hot Dance Party on the English-language Malaysian server hosted by Cubizone. The game is titled Steps 2 Evolution in Malaysia, and is easily accessible. Players create an avatar and can host or join rooms using the game’s lobby system. Unlike Show Up, there is no persistent world in Hot Dance Party. The gameplay is similar to other Asian dance games like Audition Online. The song list is very impressive and boasts both English language hits along with a variety of Asian songs. Earn cash by scoring well and use it to purchase clothes and accessories for your avatar. Players can even buy pets that dance with them during matches.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cubizone
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Casual
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large variety of Asian and English songs.
- +Pet system.
- +Varied stages and difficulty settings.
- +Lots of clothes, accessories, and other items.
- -Poor English translations.
- -NA players may experience latency issues.
- -Similar to other rhythm games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel 1 GHz or better
- RAM: 1GB or more
- GPU: GeForce4 3D
- HDD: 3.0 GB or more
- Description: Hot Dance Party, also know as Steps 2 Evolution, is a 3D, rhythm-based dancing MMO. Players create custom avatars and dance along to various English and Asian songs. Gameplay involves hitting the proper arrow key sequence and hitting the spacebar at the correct time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Royale Reveals their Island Map
- Battlerite Royale is coming to Steam in July 2018 from Stunlock Studios, and Talon Island is 30 times larger than a standard arena map.
- StarCraft 2: Red Bull Battlegrounds Finals Coming Soon
- Today, Red Bull Media House announced that the Lincoln Theatre in Washington, D.C. will be the venue for the Red Bull Battle Grounds Grand Fin...
- Rappelz prepares for Epic VII launch
- Rappelz is preparing to launch its next expansion, Epic VII: Reanimation, on June 7.