Honor of Throne
Honor of Throne is a free to play mobile strategy game developed by NetDragon Websoft Inc for iOS and Android where heroes are drawn into an epic war against dark forces.
In Honor of Throne you’ll need to construct your own castle that will server as your base of operations. Buildings can be placed in your castle and upgraded to reinforce your defenses, produce more resources, and enhance your troops. Your buildings can be placed wherever you want and even after the initial placement of your buildings you’ll still be able to move them around freely to organize them as you see fit.
When you think your castle is finally in tip-top shape and your troops are ready you can engage in battles with enemies to earn Honor Points and resources for your base. Battles take place in turn-based matches on a hex-grid layout. Different types of units will have different combat ranges and defensive capabilities, so you’ll need to carefully choose what units you want where and at what times. Terrain also plays an important role in battles, determining whether your troops have and advantage over your enemies or whether your troops’ attacks could be hindered. You’ll be able to use different types of siege weaponry as well like catapults and ballistas, operating them manually and choosing the trajectory angle of their attacks.
When you’re feeling like pleasing your adventurous side you can take a Fire Balloon to explore unknown territories. What could be more exciting than discovering new worldly treasures. If you find that fighting off dark forces and building up an immense castle hasn’t sated your hunger for honor you might be lucky enough to come across some ancient relics to bring even more honor to your throne!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetDragon Websoft Inc
- Publisher: NetDragon Websoft Inc
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Can continually move your buildings around.
- +Manual aiming of some attacks.
- +Fully rendered 3D graphics.
- -Freemium model affects gameplay.
- -Relatively fast tutorial.
- -Tons of cooldowns if you don't pay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.1 / Android 4.0.3 or later
- HDD: 163 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Space 2 Early Access Review
- Endless Space 2 has a very artistic and stylized aesthetic.
- War of the Immortals launches Lost Omen
- The Lost Omen expansion is now live in War of the Immortals.
- Heroes of the Storm Hosts Summer Championship Free-to-Play Heroes Event
- The Heroes of the Storm Summer Championship in Sweden has concluded, and the 2016 Summer champions have been declared: Tempest.