Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak is a sci-fi themed RTS title by Blackbird Interactive and Gearbox Software. As a prequel to the original Homeworld title, Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak takes players to a land where danger lurks over every dune.
Origin Story: Join Rachel S’jet as she leads an expedition to find salvation across an exciting campaign.
Massive Environments: Fight your way across the dune seas, deep craters, and vast, hostile canyons of Kharak.
Tactical Combat: Position your fleet to take advantage of the high ground or create ambushes across dune lines in terrestrial combat
Online Multiplayer: Compete solo or with friends to achieve a variety of win conditions. Rise through the ranks to become the most powerful Fleet Captain on Kharak.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blackbird Interactive
- Publisher: Gearbox Software
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-950 (3.0 GHz) / AMD FX-4300 (3.8 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 770 (2048 MB) / Radeon HD 7770 (1024 MB)
- HDD: 12 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Theocrat Leader Class Revealed
- Triumph Studios reveals Age of Wonders III's Theocrat Leader Class, including class skills.
- Camelot Unchained: Piercing the Veil™ #2 Now Available
- The second installment of Piercing the Veil, a question-and-answer session with the Community Manager of Camelot Unchained. In this issue, the...