Hipster Attack is a tower-defense tactics game whimsically making fun of both the corporate and hipster cultures.
Your favorite coffee shop is under attack! Protect your cafe shoulder by shoulder with your fellow office workers and drive back the horde.
►Tied Up: Bring in the reinforcements ranging from entry level HR reps to senior management and the odd security guard.
►Point and Shoot: Plop down your employees and watch them eliminate all incoming foes.
►Show Me the Money: Pick up the cash dropped from enemies and use it purchase new towers.
►Office Supplies: Splash coffee and chuck sharp paper.
►Zany People: Enjoy the exaggerated silliness following the parody theme.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Televisor
- Publisher: Televisor
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Great Look
- +Pleasant Humour
- -Fairly Unoriginal Gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/
- CPU: 2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DirectX 10
- HDD: 1200 MB
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Android 4.4+
- HDD: 1.2 GB
- Description: Hipster Attack is a tower-defense tactics game whimsically making fun of both the corporate and hipster cultures.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Horizon Review - A Console Throwback on Mobile
- You are put into the shoes of a hero who has lost his memories and is haunted by the dream of a witch.
- Star Wars: Commander Review
- Star Wars: Commander puts you in the position of mercenaries trying to pave their own way in a war torn world. You and your NPC partner are bu...
- Gather Your Friends to Conquer the Temporal Rift in Lineage 2: Revolution
- Parties of two to five players can now tackle the new content for Lineage 2: Revolution: The Temporal Rift dungeon.