Hipster Attack is a tower-defense tactics game whimsically making fun of both the corporate and hipster cultures.
Your favorite coffee shop is under attack! Protect your cafe shoulder by shoulder with your fellow office workers and drive back the horde.
►Tied Up: Bring in the reinforcements ranging from entry level HR reps to senior management and the odd security guard.
►Point and Shoot: Plop down your employees and watch them eliminate all incoming foes.
►Show Me the Money: Pick up the cash dropped from enemies and use it purchase new towers.
►Office Supplies: Splash coffee and chuck sharp paper.
►Zany People: Enjoy the exaggerated silliness following the parody theme.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Televisor
- Publisher: Televisor
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Great Look
- +Pleasant Humour
- -Fairly Unoriginal Gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/
- CPU: 2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DirectX 10
- HDD: 1200 MB
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Android 4.4+
- HDD: 1.2 GB
- Description: Hipster Attack is a tower-defense tactics game whimsically making fun of both the corporate and hipster cultures.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight’s Fable releases four new legendary heroes
- The 2014 top free to play MMORPG game Knight’s Fable released four new heroes last week. These four new guys all have noble descent and a le...
- MyDream: Interview with Project Manager Michael Lynch
- Without any further ado, my interview on what to expect from the MyDream title and their developers!