Hierarchy is a medieval sandbox game by indie group IronJag. The game’s main focus is on creating an environment where players fight for control of territory and power through economy and war, and gives players the option to play how they want.
Immersive faction system: Dform groups with similar interest and own castles, guilds, create religious factions, cults, bandit groups, merchant groups and many more.
Directional combat: Aim and block attacks with precession.
Procession: Players can become proficient in a few selected skills such as crafting, blacksmithing, engineering and more will allow for a more realistic experience when playing.
Siege warfare: Perform full out sieges against an occupied castle with siege camps, selection of siege weapons, dynamic wall destruction, all in real time large battles.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: IronJag
- Publisher: IronJag
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Rising: BAMKiller Event Annouced
- The basic idea is that the in-game “Big Ass Monsters” (BAMs for short) from TERA: Rising have broken out of the game and are invading the ...
- Battlefield Hardline: £10,000 Bounty Contest Announced
- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) UK today launched Battlefield Hardline™: Live (#BFHardlineLive), a competition giving players the chance t...
- Jewel Fight: HoL Announced by Bandai Namco
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. welcomes aspiring adventurers to the magical world of Wildmoon today with the launch of Jewel Fight: Heroes of...