Hex Gambit is a fast and fluid turn-based multiplayer strategy game featuring over-the-top team battles in a deadly sports arena. Take on the role of a tactician equipped with a powerful ability and lead a squad of customizable but expendable automatons to do battle against rival factions.
Take victory by looking to obtain as many points as possible by dragging and dropping minions on your side of the board in an attempt to eliminate enemies and reach their towers. Although the controllable characters are limited in how much they can do, a clever leader will be able to creatively maneuver around the map capturing objectives without giving any away. Additionally, you’ll be able play around with the vast amount of gameplay personalization against the AI or going right into the 1v1 or 2v2 matchmaking across both local or online asynchronous play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: One Man Left
- Publisher: One Man Left
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Hex Gambit is a fast and fluid turn-based multiplayer strategy game featuring over-the-top team battles in a deadly sports arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Amerish Revamp Complete
- PlanetSide2 announces the release of its Amerish revamp, adding dozens of optimizations and improvements to the region.
- Runescape Launches Its First Elite Dungeon
- Runescape is breaking new ground on the Arc archipelago, where the very first Elite Dungeon has been opened.
- Atlantica Online Adds New Dungeon and Upgrades Battle System
- The December 2010 patch for Atlantica Online adds a new dungeon and upgrades the Tactical Battle System. Atlantica Online is a f2p MMORPG publ...