Hex Gambit is a fast and fluid turn-based multiplayer strategy game featuring over-the-top team battles in a deadly sports arena. Take on the role of a tactician equipped with a powerful ability and lead a squad of customizable but expendable automatons to do battle against rival factions.
Take victory by looking to obtain as many points as possible by dragging and dropping minions on your side of the board in an attempt to eliminate enemies and reach their towers. Although the controllable characters are limited in how much they can do, a clever leader will be able to creatively maneuver around the map capturing objectives without giving any away. Additionally, you’ll be able play around with the vast amount of gameplay personalization against the AI or going right into the 1v1 or 2v2 matchmaking across both local or online asynchronous play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: One Man Left
- Publisher: One Man Left
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Hex Gambit is a fast and fluid turn-based multiplayer strategy game featuring over-the-top team battles in a deadly sports arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord 2: Latest Expansion + New Server Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the PvP-focused MMORPG Archlord 2 released its s...
- Dragon Nest Europe: The Wrath of the Desert Dragon
- Shanda Games releases a new update for Dragon Nest Europe that revisits an old dungeon, introduces a new one, and more.
- Dragons and Titans - New F2P MOBA now available
- Independent game publisher Versus Evil and indie developer Wyrmbyte, today announce the release of Dragons and Titans a free-to-play (F2P) Mul...