Hex Gambit is a fast and fluid turn-based multiplayer strategy game featuring over-the-top team battles in a deadly sports arena. Take on the role of a tactician equipped with a powerful ability and lead a squad of customizable but expendable automatons to do battle against rival factions.
Take victory by looking to obtain as many points as possible by dragging and dropping minions on your side of the board in an attempt to eliminate enemies and reach their towers. Although the controllable characters are limited in how much they can do, a clever leader will be able to creatively maneuver around the map capturing objectives without giving any away. Additionally, you’ll be able play around with the vast amount of gameplay personalization against the AI or going right into the 1v1 or 2v2 matchmaking across both local or online asynchronous play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: One Man Left
- Publisher: One Man Left
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Hex Gambit is a fast and fluid turn-based multiplayer strategy game featuring over-the-top team battles in a deadly sports arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Kuzenbo God in Review
- Powerful, crafty, but somehow still a bit stupid, Kuzenbo is an interesting creature.
- Arma 3 Hosts Marksmen DLC Exclusive First Look Livestream
- This Saturday March 7th, starting at 17:00 UTC, Bohemia Interactive will be hosting an exclusive First Look Livestream for its upcoming Arma 3...
- Gigantic to Rework Roland in Closed Beta
- Given the larger playerbase and increased voice of feedback, it became clear that Roland had turned into some sort of odd gadgeteer.