Hex Gambit is a fast and fluid turn-based multiplayer strategy game featuring over-the-top team battles in a deadly sports arena. Take on the role of a tactician equipped with a powerful ability and lead a squad of customizable but expendable automatons to do battle against rival factions.
Take victory by looking to obtain as many points as possible by dragging and dropping minions on your side of the board in an attempt to eliminate enemies and reach their towers. Although the controllable characters are limited in how much they can do, a clever leader will be able to creatively maneuver around the map capturing objectives without giving any away. Additionally, you’ll be able play around with the vast amount of gameplay personalization against the AI or going right into the 1v1 or 2v2 matchmaking across both local or online asynchronous play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: One Man Left
- Publisher: One Man Left
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Hex Gambit is a fast and fluid turn-based multiplayer strategy game featuring over-the-top team battles in a deadly sports arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DotA 2 Open Beta Review
- Dota 2 aims to provide a better user experience than that found in Warcraft III Dota due to engine limitations.
- Path of Exile Launches First Ever Charity Race to Benefit Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that they are launching a two-week Path of Exile Ambush/Invasion race event to benefit the Child's Pl...
- Dauntless News - Alpha Sign-ups Now Live
- Phoenix Labs has announced details about its upcoming alpha test for co-op action RPG Dauntless.