Hex Gambit is a fast and fluid turn-based multiplayer strategy game featuring over-the-top team battles in a deadly sports arena. Take on the role of a tactician equipped with a powerful ability and lead a squad of customizable but expendable automatons to do battle against rival factions.
Take victory by looking to obtain as many points as possible by dragging and dropping minions on your side of the board in an attempt to eliminate enemies and reach their towers. Although the controllable characters are limited in how much they can do, a clever leader will be able to creatively maneuver around the map capturing objectives without giving any away. Additionally, you’ll be able play around with the vast amount of gameplay personalization against the AI or going right into the 1v1 or 2v2 matchmaking across both local or online asynchronous play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: One Man Left
- Publisher: One Man Left
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Hex Gambit is a fast and fluid turn-based multiplayer strategy game featuring over-the-top team battles in a deadly sports arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 - Orchestral Version of Main Theme Now Available
- InnoGames has released additional information on the soundtrack for its strategic browser game, Tribal Wars 2.
- Gather Your Friends to Conquer the Temporal Rift in Lineage 2: Revolution
- Parties of two to five players can now tackle the new content for Lineage 2: Revolution: The Temporal Rift dungeon.
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Expansion Coming Next Month
- Legends tell of a great city deep in the jungle. It is rich in all the pleasures of mankind, and is so full of gold that the residents count t...