HeroWarz is a top-down action MORPG developed by A.Storm and published by KOG Games. Featuring a ton of unique characters and abilities, HeroWarZ paves its way with a unique style all its own.
Unique Heroes: Choose between a wide array of characters, from brawlers to gunners, wizards, samurais, bikers and much more.
Tons of gameplay modes: With a duel mode, Team Deathmatch, open world exploration, dungeons and even a MOBA mode, there’s something for everyone.
Fast leveling: Got a few minutes to kill? HeroWarZ’s leveling curve is fast and easy. Players can gain tons of levels within a simple coffee break.
- Status: Cancelled
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: A.Storm
- Publisher: KOG Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique, in-depth storyline for each character.
- +Character skills can combo in multiplayer.
- +All classes unlocked at the start.
- -Grindy gameplay.
- -Hub town gets crowded.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 3.0Ghz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 250, AMD Radeon 4850
- HDD: 12+ GB
- Description: HeroWarZ is a top-down action MORPG developed by A.Storm and published by KOG Games. Featuring a ton of unique characters and abilities, HeroWarZ paves the way with a unique style all its own.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eve Online: All Systems Go For Fanfest 2015
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today announced that the final details for Fanfest 2015 are now ava...
- Marvel Mighty Heroes iOS Mobile Review
- More often than not, we’ve encountered games that entice us purely out of hype. More often so is that it’s because it’s based on fandom ...
- Rogue Stormers Launches on Steam on March 24th
- Black Forest Games, developers of the hit Giana Sisters series, is unleashing the lunatic world of Rogue Stormers on March 24th, 2016.