HeroWarz is a top-down action MORPG developed by A.Storm and published by KOG Games. Featuring a ton of unique characters and abilities, HeroWarZ paves its way with a unique style all its own.
Unique Heroes: Choose between a wide array of characters, from brawlers to gunners, wizards, samurais, bikers and much more.
Tons of gameplay modes: With a duel mode, Team Deathmatch, open world exploration, dungeons and even a MOBA mode, there’s something for everyone.
Fast leveling: Got a few minutes to kill? HeroWarZ’s leveling curve is fast and easy. Players can gain tons of levels within a simple coffee break.
- Status: Cancelled
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: A.Storm
- Publisher: KOG Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique, in-depth storyline for each character.
- +Character skills can combo in multiplayer.
- +All classes unlocked at the start.
- -Grindy gameplay.
- -Hub town gets crowded.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 3.0Ghz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 250, AMD Radeon 4850
- HDD: 12+ GB
- Description: HeroWarZ is a top-down action MORPG developed by A.Storm and published by KOG Games. Featuring a ton of unique characters and abilities, HeroWarZ paves the way with a unique style all its own.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Receives 'Horsemen of the Apocalypse' Update and Custom Battle Creation
- Update 0.10.30 of Crossout is called "Horsemen of the Apocalypse" and with it comes the power to create custom battles.
- Supernova Introduces New Playable Character Aelius
- Aelius is a melee brawler who is part of The Faceless kingdom, a cruel and decadent empire built on slavery and staggering military strength.
- Dragon Heroes Review
- Dragon Heroes isn’t as different as you might think from other popular mobile games, but its core gameplay is exactly what you could want.