Heroes Tactics is a 2D mobile game developed by Camex Games for Android with a scheduled iOS release as well. Heroes Tactics is a blend of various types of games like turn-based strategy, real-time strategy, fantasy, and RPG all rolled into one! In Heroes Tactics players can assemble their best team of heroes and lead them into battle against enemies and monsters on a hex-grid battlefield. Foes can be taken in a variety of game modes like campaign story, PvP battles, PvE battles, and other exciting variants! Heroes come in all shapes and sizes; from necromancers and knights to archangels and demons, giving players a lot of choice in how they want to set up their team. Heroes can even be attributed magical elements like poison, ice, and fire to add another layer of strategy to the game! Heroes Tactics is sure to satisfy players who have been looking for something a bit unique in terms of gameplay approach!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Camex Games
- Publisher: Camex Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +'Grand Carnival' game mode atmosphere.
- +Easy to pick up.
- +Leaderboards to check your rankings.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 3.0+
- HDD: 86 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Impressions
- For those unfamiliar with the Battlefront series, the latest Star Wars Battlefront game is an arcade shooter built upon the latest Frostbite 3
- Forsaken World Assassin Class Splotlight
- The closed beta for Perfect World Entertainment's most anticipated MMORPG to date, Forsaken World, starts on October 27, 2010. Read this ...
- Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath Launches on PC
- Grinding Gear Games has officially launched the expansion for Path of Exile in the form of "The Fall of Oriath".