Heroes of Three Kingdoms
Heroes of Three Kingdoms is an Asian MMORPG based on the Three Kingdoms period in Chinese History. The game is known as Chi Bi in China and Red Cliff in Malaysia. With the Han Dynasty in steep decline, bandits and wild creatures freely roam the countryside. Brave heroes have risen to the challenge, and must do battle across the provinces by wielding one of the eighteen available weapon types. Heroes of Three Kingdoms does not have a standard class system. Instead, players select which weapon they wish to wield during character creation. Each weapon gives players a different distribution of five stats: ATK, CRIT, GR, CTRL, and HP.
Weapons – Sabre, Spear, Halberd, Battle Axe, Trident, Cudgel, Sword, Axe, Hook, Mace, Hammer, Claw, Shield, Quoits, Staff, Dance, War Fan, Bow.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Auto navigation makes questing simple. +18 weapon types to chose from.
- +18 weapon types to chose from.
- +Historic instances.
- -Overused setting.
- -Repetitive gameplay during early levels.
- -Limited appearance customization.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or better
- RAM: 2GB or more
- GPU: GeForce 6600 128MB / ATI Radeon 9800 128MB or better
- HDD: 14 GB Free
- Description: Heroes of Three Kingdoms is an Asian MMORPG based on the Three Kingdoms period in Chinese History. The game is known as Chi Bi in China and Red Cliff in Malaysia.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Honor of Throne Launches Major Update
- NetDragon has released what they are called a major update for their first chess-based strategic action game, Honor of Throne.
- HRX at Dreamhack Day One: Announcements
- Hirez Expo is starting off with a bang this year, with some truly exceptional announcements.
- EverQuest's 'The Burning Lands' Expansion - Beta Access Now Available With Pre-Order
- EverQuest's next expansion, The Burning Lands arrives on December 11th, 2018, but beta access is now available.