Heroes of Order & Chaos
Heroes of Order & Chaos is a free to play 3D mobile MOBA developed by Gameloft and is available for Android and iOS devices. In Heroes of Order & Chaos players can team up with friends in 3v3 or 5v5 maps and fight against an enemy team to be the first team to destroy the other’s base. Players will be able to choose from 30 different heroes with varying play-styles, some of which can be played in the free changing hero rotation. Abilities and gear will need to be upgraded throughout each match to increase you and your team’s power, and teams will need to be sure to supervise battlefield lanes properly if they wish to emerge victorious. Heroes of Order & Chaos also supports a solo mode on both the 3v3 and 5v5 maps so players can practice or play by themselves if they prefer. Become a legend and take your opponents by storm in Heroes of Order & Chaos.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Decent number of heroes at release.
- +Solo-play available.
- +Spectator mode and streaming.
- -Acquiring heroes insanely hard without paying.
- -Matchmaking needs tweaked to better account for player skill.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3+ or iOS 6.1.6+
- HDD: 1.1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlaySpan Partners with World of Tanks to Offer Tank Giveaway
- world of tanks partners with playspan
- Luvinia World Update Focuses On Mount Upgrade & Previews Expansion
- This week, SOA Games has unveiled their latest patch update for their action-packed anime MMORPG, Luvinia World.