Heroes of Dragon Age
Build your team from characters taken straight from the critically-acclaimed and much loved Dragon Age RPG series – favorites like Varric, Morrigan, Alistair, and more can be put on your team to crush the opposition. Epic creatures like dragons and giant bears can also be trained and fielded to great effect. Heroes of Dragon Age uses colors to display the nature, or faction, of the units. The colored circular plate in each character’s base denotes their status. When four characters of the same faction are used simultaneously, a faction bonus is granted.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eletronic Arts
- Publisher: Eletronic Arts
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Dragon Age lore
- +Excellent mobile graphics
- +Good developer support
- -Non-canonical storyline
- -Minimal PVE content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3.3, iOS 6.0
- Description: Build your team from characters taken straight from the critically-acclaimed and much loved Dragon Age RPG series - favorites like Varric, Morrigan, Alistair, and more can be put on your team to crush the opposition.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Freestyle2 Europe updated Manufacturing and Tournament
- EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce today that the July Update is now online for street basketball MMOG Freestyle 2.
- Guild Wars 2 Announces First Major Release and Roadmap for 2016
- ArenaNet today announced the first major update of the year coming to Guild Wars 2 and Heart of Thorns, and set a roadmap for 2016.
- Helping Hand: Final Fantasy XIV: Sigmascape.
- This one's going to be brief, and this time I mean it. Maintenance is still happening for Final Fantasy XIV, but these fights are crazy.