Heroes at War
Heroes at War is a free-to-play fantasy kingdom builder for browser and mobile devices. Construct your magnificent castle and expand your borders into new lands ripe for the picking. Then, collect, manage, and spend resources like wood, stone, iron, grain, money, and time on additional improvements to your quickly growing city.
Protect your valuable assets and conquer rival settlements with a powerful army made up of a variety of troops including legendary champions, fodder guardsmen, safely-shooting crossbowmen, and tide-turning battle mages. And when lacking the strength necessary to punch through tough defenses, outfit your legion with new weapons and upgraded skills.
Master diplomacy as well as you do war. Chat, form alliances, and trade with fellow players with the penultimate goal of usurping all challengers to the ruling throne.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Apex Point Games
- Publisher: Apex Point Games
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Solid Graphics
- -Isolating Multiplayer
- -Technical Issues (Failure to Load)
- -Pay to Win
- Recommended System Requirements:
Will run in any modern browser.
- OS: iOS 7.0+/Android 4.0.3+
- HDD: 365 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Announces New Expansion
- Webzen has announced that MU Online will launch its latest expansion, EX 700, on May 31.
- Atlas Reactor Freelancer Review: Kaigin, the Warpstalker
- Kaigin the Warpstalker is a deadly and elusive firepower assassin that can solo carry games.
- SMITE Previews Cabrakan Patch
- As usual, Hi-Rez previewed its upcoming SMITE patch notes (scheduled currently for August 19) on its Friday stream.