Heroes at War
Heroes at War is a free-to-play fantasy kingdom builder for browser and mobile devices. Construct your magnificent castle and expand your borders into new lands ripe for the picking. Then, collect, manage, and spend resources like wood, stone, iron, grain, money, and time on additional improvements to your quickly growing city.
Protect your valuable assets and conquer rival settlements with a powerful army made up of a variety of troops including legendary champions, fodder guardsmen, safely-shooting crossbowmen, and tide-turning battle mages. And when lacking the strength necessary to punch through tough defenses, outfit your legion with new weapons and upgraded skills.
Master diplomacy as well as you do war. Chat, form alliances, and trade with fellow players with the penultimate goal of usurping all challengers to the ruling throne.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Apex Point Games
- Publisher: Apex Point Games
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Solid Graphics
- -Isolating Multiplayer
- -Technical Issues (Failure to Load)
- -Pay to Win
- Recommended System Requirements:
Will run in any modern browser.
- OS: iOS 7.0+/Android 4.0.3+
- HDD: 365 MB
- Description: Heroes at War is a free-to-play fantasy kingdom builder for browser and mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape 3 launches first quest in the New 6th Age
- Now that the gods have returned to RuneScape, they are wasting no time in unleashing their influence to win over the inhabitants of Gielinor.
- Destiny's Sword is a Sci-Fi MMO That Focuses on Mental Health Issues
- Destiny's Sword is an upcoming Sci-Fi strategy combat MMO that focuses on mental and physical health issues, in a nice twist.
- SMITE Begins Odyssey 2016
- It's time again for SMITE's Odyssey in which the community unlocks special skins and limited-time rewards leading up to the SWC.