HeroCraft Z is a 3D mobile MMORPG developed by NGames and is powered by the Unity game engine which offers real-time battles that also have satisfying graphics for a mobile game. In HeroCraft Z, players assume the role of the “Chosen One” in the wonderous world of Azeroth. Players will strive to strengthen their customizable band of heroes and prove that they are the strongest team around, whether this is done through the game’s campaign mode or through the PvP arena where players face off against one another. Every hero that a player collects has its own unique abilities, allowing players to build a team that truly satisfies their gameplay strategies. Players will need to think quickly and get creative with their battle strategies in order to emerge as one of the best teams in Azeroth.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NGames
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +PvE and PvP content.
- +More than 50 collectible heroes.
- +Singleplayer and multiplayer content.
- -Rinse and repeat mob killing in campaign.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3.3+ OR iOS 1.2.4
- HDD: 133 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Name Registration Opens Tuesday
- Black Desert Online fans, a quick reminder: name registration will be available tomorrow, Tuesday February 9.
- Tree of Savior Early Access Impressions
- I adore this game. I did not expect that I would love it as much as I did.
- Armored Warfare Alpha 2 Artillery Review
- Armored Warfare is a game that has a slower pace than most simulation games I have seen, despite the blazing maximum speeds of the vehicles.