HeroCraft Z is a 3D mobile MMORPG developed by NGames and is powered by the Unity game engine which offers real-time battles that also have satisfying graphics for a mobile game. In HeroCraft Z, players assume the role of the “Chosen One” in the wonderous world of Azeroth. Players will strive to strengthen their customizable band of heroes and prove that they are the strongest team around, whether this is done through the game’s campaign mode or through the PvP arena where players face off against one another. Every hero that a player collects has its own unique abilities, allowing players to build a team that truly satisfies their gameplay strategies. Players will need to think quickly and get creative with their battle strategies in order to emerge as one of the best teams in Azeroth.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NGames
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +PvE and PvP content.
- +More than 50 collectible heroes.
- +Singleplayer and multiplayer content.
- -Rinse and repeat mob killing in campaign.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3.3+ OR iOS 1.2.4
- HDD: 133 MB
- Description: HeroCraft Z is a 3D mobile MMORPG developed by NGames and is powered by the Unity game engine which offers real-time battles that also have satisfying graphics for a mobile game. Players will strive to strengthen their band of heroes and prove that they are the strongest team around.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Hi-Rez To Host Cosplay Contest During Grand Finals
- Hi-Rez has recently announced that they will be holding a $5,000 Cosplay competition during the SMITE World Championship with the finals shown...
- All New Collaborative Event in The Secret World
- Funcom's The Secret World is offering its players a new chain of events called The Whispering Tide. In these events the whole community j...
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced the beginning of Task Force 613, the first closed beta test for Arctic Combat.