Hero Online has gained a large following since its 2006 release and continues to be popular today. The game is starting to show its age; there is no character customization (not even gender seelction), the graphics are mediocre at best, and the game world is rather dull and repetitive but Hero Online has one thing many flashier games lack; a community. So if you’re looking for something simple but with a lot of PvP potential this may be the game for you. There are five characters to chose from at the beginning but players won’t be able to pick a class until level 10. At level 50, players can choose from two second jobs per class. The characters and classes are:
The Elegant Mystic – She uses Spear, Rod, and Claw weapons.
The Ruthless Blade – He uses Blade, Sword, and Bow weapons.
The Majestic Muse – She uses Duel Blade, Duel Rod, and Pentachord weapons.
Piercing Eyes – She uses Sword, Blade, and Throwing weapons.
Overseer of the Sky – He uses Spear, Rod and Axe weapons.
Physician – Supportive class that focuses on healing and status effect spells. Second job classes are: Surgeon and Combat Medic.
Hunter – Specializes in taming monsters and crafting. Pets and crafted items ca be traded. Second job classes are: Tracker and Ranger.
Warrior – Melee specialists with high offensive and defensive skills. Second job classes are: Champion and Musa.
Assassin – Possess life draining and stealth skills along with a fast attack rate. Second job classes are: Shinobi and Slayer.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetGame
- Publisher: NetGame
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Large community.
- +PvP specific servers.
- +Mounts and pets.
- -No appearance customization.
- -Small game world (17 maps.)
- -Repetitive enemies
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV 1.8Ghz or better
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce4 MX440 / ATI radeon 9200 or higher
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Hero Online has gained a large following since its 2006 release and continues to be popular today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Universal Monsters Online announces closed beta signups
- Bigpoint has announced that signups have begun for their new browser-based MOBA: Universal Monsters Online.
- Riders of Icarus Pre-Beta Preview
- It's not a ground-breaking game by any stretch of the imagination. However, it does the whole themepark thing very well.
- Explore Puzzles & Conquest, A Light Strategy Match-3 Game
- Puzzles & Conquest, a widely acclaimed match-3 game published by 37GAMES, has recently revealed its official CG trailer.