Hero Force: Origins
Hero Force: Origins is a mobile game developed by NGames that is available on Android. The game’s main focus is the player’s city, which must be upgraded and defended while at the same time raids can be conducted and dungeons can be explored. Heroes that are based on Scandinavian/Norse mythology can be collected to help players fight in raids and dungeons that will yield resources, which in turn can be spent on city upgrades and defenses.
Hero Force: Origins’ city customization is very expansive. Traps and defenses can be built to help fend off raiders, forge’s can be utilized to craft new equipment and upgrades, and even employees can be hired in the city.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NGames
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Android
- +360 degrees city view.
- +In-depth city management.
- +Over 200 dungeons.
- +Crafting in the forge.
- -Battles can feel repetitive.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3 and up
- Description: Hero Force: Origins is a mobile game developed by NGames that is available on Android. The game is centered around the player's city which must be, upgraded and defended while at the same time raids can be conducted and dungeons can be explored.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft Black Friday Sale Offers 75% Off
- Ever wanted to enter the World of Warcraft but felt the cost to join was too high? This Friday marks an unprecedented 75% off sale for Blizzar...
- Kung-Fu Legend Bruce Lee Joins Heroes Evolved
- Are you a fan of Bruce Lee? Well he's officially on his way to MOBA Heroes Evolved!
- The Aftermath of Guild Wars 2: Battle for Lion's Arch
- ArenaNet releases the final cinematic for Guild Wars 2's living storyline arc, and prepares for the Aftermath.