Hero Force: Origins
Hero Force: Origins is a mobile game developed by NGames that is available on Android. The game’s main focus is the player’s city, which must be upgraded and defended while at the same time raids can be conducted and dungeons can be explored. Heroes that are based on Scandinavian/Norse mythology can be collected to help players fight in raids and dungeons that will yield resources, which in turn can be spent on city upgrades and defenses.
Hero Force: Origins’ city customization is very expansive. Traps and defenses can be built to help fend off raiders, forge’s can be utilized to craft new equipment and upgrades, and even employees can be hired in the city.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NGames
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Android
- +360 degrees city view.
- +In-depth city management.
- +Over 200 dungeons.
- +Crafting in the forge.
- -Battles can feel repetitive.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3 and up
- Description: Hero Force: Origins is a mobile game developed by NGames that is available on Android. The game is centered around the player's city which must be, upgraded and defended while at the same time raids can be conducted and dungeons can be explored.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Wings Official Global Launch Date Announced
- We have an official release date for the mobile game from Miniclip/Tencent: Aug. 17th, the dogfighting/aerial combat title goes live.
- Entropia Universe Gets Festive With Merry Mayhem Event
- Entropia Universe's annual Merry Mayhem hunt has begun and will run until January 14th, 2019.
- Harran: The Ride Now Available For Free in Dying Light
- Techland’s Dying Light has been expanded even further with all-new content in the form of ‘Harran: The Ride’.