Hell Let Loose
Hell Let Loose is a WW2 military first-person-shooter featuring massive 100-player battlefields where teamwork dependent strategies are the key to victory. Work closely with your allies in combat to coordinate powerful player-controlled vehicles, limited specialty units like scouts, resources management to keep fuel in the tanks, and score-earning capture point tactics to win the game.
Mimicking real-life simulations as much as possible, you’ll need to keep in mind you’re not a hotshot action star where your 360 no-scope headshot will win the battle. Just like in an actual war, it’s the platoon-by-platoon play that will have the realistically sweeping effects on a dynamically evolving landscape.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Black Matter
- Publisher: Black Matter
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Hell Let Loose is a WW2 military first-person-shooter featuring massive 100-player battlefields where teamwork dependent strategies are the key to victory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Now Available on Steam
- My.com is pleased to announce that their tank-based team shooter Armored Warfare will hit the Steam marketplace today.
- Crusaders Quest: Action-RPG + Match 3 Puzzler Announced
- NHN Entertainment USA announced today that Crusaders Quest, the real-time action-RPG and matching game from the company's mobile and PC g...