Hell Let Loose
Hell Let Loose is a WW2 military first-person-shooter featuring massive 100-player battlefields where teamwork dependent strategies are the key to victory. Work closely with your allies in combat to coordinate powerful player-controlled vehicles, limited specialty units like scouts, resources management to keep fuel in the tanks, and score-earning capture point tactics to win the game.
Mimicking real-life simulations as much as possible, you’ll need to keep in mind you’re not a hotshot action star where your 360 no-scope headshot will win the battle. Just like in an actual war, it’s the platoon-by-platoon play that will have the realistically sweeping effects on a dynamically evolving landscape.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Black Matter
- Publisher: Black Matter
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Hell Let Loose is a WW2 military first-person-shooter featuring massive 100-player battlefields where teamwork dependent strategies are the key to victory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skylanders Ring of Heroes Releases Villainous Update
- A new update arrived today for the mobile title Skylanders Ring of Heroes. The update will bring three new Doom Raider companion villains.
- Nadirim Launches On Aeria Games
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of Nadirim on its network.
- WildStar Post Fuels Business Model Change Speculation
- arbine's announcement today of (amazing!) new items being offered only for new players who pick up a physical copy of WildStar...