Hell Let Loose
Hell Let Loose is a WW2 military first-person-shooter featuring massive 100-player battlefields where teamwork dependent strategies are the key to victory. Work closely with your allies in combat to coordinate powerful player-controlled vehicles, limited specialty units like scouts, resources management to keep fuel in the tanks, and score-earning capture point tactics to win the game.
Mimicking real-life simulations as much as possible, you’ll need to keep in mind you’re not a hotshot action star where your 360 no-scope headshot will win the battle. Just like in an actual war, it’s the platoon-by-platoon play that will have the realistically sweeping effects on a dynamically evolving landscape.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Black Matter
- Publisher: Black Matter
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Hell Let Loose is a WW2 military first-person-shooter featuring massive 100-player battlefields where teamwork dependent strategies are the key to victory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amazon GameOn Masters: Gear.Club 2018 Tournament This Weekend
- Amazon's GameOn Masters will be hosting an exciting tournament this weekend, for Gear.Club 2018 Featuring Pagani.
- Strife: Patch 0.4.2 Now Live
- S2 Games has released a new update for their casual MOBA title Strife. In this update, three new heroes are available and free to play for a l...
- E3 2014 Most Anticipated Online Games
- E3 2014 arrives and we're certainly excited to get our hands on some upcoming online titles. Here's our top anticipated list.