Helbreath is the revitalization of an MMO from the late 90s, now being developed by Playhelbreath. Players join one of two warring factions, and enter heated combat whether it is in a dank forest, a deep dungeon, or across the plains. Elvine and Aresden are locked in battle, and there may never be a resolution. So it is up to you to pick a side and try to achieve that dream of peace through war. It boasts a sophisticated game engine that allows for up to 4500 people a server, and you can wield mighty weapons or cast fearsome magics, whatever appeals to you more!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playhelbreath
- Publisher: Playhelbreath
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atari's Minimum Updates with New Map, Weapons and Trailer
- Atari’s Minimum receives its first update, featuring an early community-designed map, plus new gear and friends-list matchmaking.
- Fiesta Online Review
- Fiesta is easy to get into, with plenty for players to do in both PvE and PvP.
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One
- 505 Games and veteran indie studio Pipeworks, are proud to announce that Prominence Poker is now available on Xbox One.