Hegemony is a classically-inspired medieval MMORPG built on an unmodded Minecraft client.
“The player is not a hero. The player is a nobody. Quests in Hegemony do not place players in a hero narrative and instead the persona of an opportunistic nobody attempting to eke out a living in the world.”
►Custom Job: Dive into the immersive items system where thousands of unique pieces of equipment can be intuitively found in-world, crafted through a recipe, or bought off the player-driven marketplace.
►Never Alone: Regularly bump into old friends and new acquaintances as you complete dozens of quests across a strongly integrated and contiguous realm.
►Train for Victory: Take up one of a handful of professions and master their equippable weapons and learnable skills in an effort to face off against epic bosses and earn their incredible loot.
►Manifest Destiny: Venture beyond the safety of local towns and villages into the sandbox-like wilderness where you can subdivide land to create a community authentically yours.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Envision Studios Limited
- Publisher: Envision Studios Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements:
- An unmodified Minecraft client is all that is required to play.
- Description: Hegemony is a classically-inspired medieval MMORPG built on an unmodded Minecraft client.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Castle Clash Celebrates 2nd Anniversary With Giveaway
- With Castle Clash’s 2nd birthday around the corner, IGG is giving away their greatest prize yet: a brand new Apple Watch.
- Magic Elves: Super Evolution Mobile Review
- What do you get when you suddenly decide to rip-off Pokemon and recreate every creature in the franchise into a cute lolicon instead?