Heavenstrike Rivals is a free to play fantasy tactical TCG developed by Square Enix for iOS and Android. In Heavenstrike Rivals you will enter a world ravaged by war with ruthless monsters called the Fallen that seek to destroy the world. You will need to fight your way across Lunnain to save the Seven Sisters while collecting over 230 animated units to fight for your cause in an exciting singleplayer campaign.
In fierce multiplayer battles you can battle cooperatively or go head to head with other players from across the world, fighting to earn special rewards and units to play. Arena PvP battles will have different match types with special rules and ranked League matches that will allow you to climb your way up the PvP leaderboard.
Don’t take the advancements of the Fallen lightly. Become the hero that you’ve always wanted to be, strike back at the heavens, put the power of humanity on display.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Steam, iOS, Android
- +Regularly hosted events.
- +Numerous unique characters.
- +New heroes added on a weekly basis.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.1 OR iOS 7.0
- HDD: 93.4 MB
- Description: In Heavenstrike Rivals you will enter a world ravaged by war and full of frightening monsters called the Fallen. You will need to fight your way across Lunnain to save the Seven Sisters while collecting over 230 animated units to fight for your cause.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: Interview w/ Chad Moore & Info on the Defile Update
- Only three months in and things are really about to heat up for Carbine Studios and their Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG: Wildstar. Recently, I had the...
- Popup Dungeon Successfully Kickstarted
- Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon, has successfully been funded via Kickstarter and production is already in full gear.
- Nexon America Invites You to #PlayDirty in Dirty Bomb
- Nexon America and Splash Damage have changed the name of their upcoming online shooter from Extraction to Dirty Bomb.