Hazardous Space is a 2D science-fiction themed roguelike featuring tactical turn-based combat and elements from the survival genre.
Disaster has struck and the space station you’ve now been stranded on is packed with flesh-eating zombies. Find the exit and escape the “Wanderer”!
►Planned Attack: Issue commands in turn-based combat engagements.
►Trapped: Navigate a complicated maze littered with traps and enemies all throughout its winding corridors.
►Second Look: Scrutinize your surroundings for a variety of weapons, equipment, and vital energy resources.
►Training Day: Level up your survival skills for a suite of beneficial perks.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Coffee Cat Games
- Publisher: Black Tower Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Satisfying Blend of Genres
- +Interesting Setting
- +Wealth of Replayability
- -Not A Lot of Depth/Repetitive
- -Lack of Polish
- -Generic Visuals
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Hazardous Space is a 2D science-fiction themed roguelike featuring tactical turn-based combat and elements from the survival genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City Guided Tour
- This past week I had the pleasure of wandering through the Clockwork City of ESO with Rich Lambert and Greg Roth from Zenimax!
- Rising Generals Introduces Unit Types
- InnoGames just published additional information on the unit types for its upcoming cross-platform strategy title Rising Generals.