In Hawken, by Adhesive Games, players are put at the controls of a giant mech. The game features very well rendered 3D maps, allowing a fast-paced yet strategic style of gameplay. With four modes to choose from, and many ways to customize your weapon layout, Hawken lets players choose how they will fight it out.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Adhesive Games
- Publisher: Meteor Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Incredible graphics.
- +Elaborate environments.
- +Variety of weapons and customization.
- -Only four modes.
- -Cash shop reliance.
- -Limited free play.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 3Ghz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag Mobile Review
- Sword Art Online Memory Defrag is a free-to-play, action oriented, unit collecting game for the Android and iOS.
- Forsaken World Mobile Review
- If you've played any auto-play browser-based MMOs in the past, you know what to expect. You are presented with few custimization options.
- Trion Worlds Hosts Several Holiday Events
- Trion Worlds is currently hosting a handful of different holiday events for their current lineup of titles, including ArcheAge and Defiance.