Hanz Puppetguns is a 4-player survival battle-arena set in a plush post-apocalyptic world.
►Wabbit Season: Pick and personalize your very own toy hero.
►Mine: Stay on the lookout for new weapons as you travel across the zone.
►Sneaky Peaky Like: Avoid run-ins with other opportunistic players and deadly zombie-wolves.
►Fight to the End: Endure the absolute randomness of everything and be crowned the strongest survivor!
This is a free-to-play title offering a variety of optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DimleTeam
- Publisher: DimleTeam
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Pleasantly Simple
- +Solid Visuals
- -Poor Controls
- -Bad Game Design
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Dual Core+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX+/ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Hanz Puppetguns is a 4-player survival battle-arena set in a plush post-apocalyptic world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest to go free-to-play in March
- EverQuest Producer, Thom Terrazas, has announced to the EverQuest community that the game will go free-to-play in March.
- Heroes of the Storm Li-Ming Hero Review
- Li-Ming is a ranged assassin from the Diablo universe. It’s generally agreed that wizards and magical mayhem are never far apart.
- Final Fantasy XIV's 'Heavensward' Expansion Available Free For a Limited Time
- Final Fantasy XIV owners have until June 27th to add Heavensward to their account for free, forever!