Hanz Puppetguns is a 4-player survival battle-arena set in a plush post-apocalyptic world.
►Wabbit Season: Pick and personalize your very own toy hero.
►Mine: Stay on the lookout for new weapons as you travel across the zone.
►Sneaky Peaky Like: Avoid run-ins with other opportunistic players and deadly zombie-wolves.
►Fight to the End: Endure the absolute randomness of everything and be crowned the strongest survivor!
This is a free-to-play title offering a variety of optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DimleTeam
- Publisher: DimleTeam
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Pleasantly Simple
- +Solid Visuals
- -Poor Controls
- -Bad Game Design
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Dual Core+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX+/ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Hanz Puppetguns is a 4-player survival battle-arena set in a plush post-apocalyptic world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Opens Gates for Open Beta
- For the Closed Beta spanning since March 24th, invites were limited to 5,000 players to test the game in a more controlled setting.
- Magerealm Introduces Aries
- Magerealm, GTArcade’s action MMORPG, is ready to welcome a new Angel to the fray. Introducing Aries, the Angel of Retribution!
- Tribes Ascend updates with new map and more
- Friday brought a new update to Tribes Ascend's closed beta, bringing an early version of a new map and over a dozen tweaks and fixes.