Hanz Puppetguns is a 4-player survival battle-arena set in a plush post-apocalyptic world.
►Wabbit Season: Pick and personalize your very own toy hero.
►Mine: Stay on the lookout for new weapons as you travel across the zone.
►Sneaky Peaky Like: Avoid run-ins with other opportunistic players and deadly zombie-wolves.
►Fight to the End: Endure the absolute randomness of everything and be crowned the strongest survivor!
This is a free-to-play title offering a variety of optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DimleTeam
- Publisher: DimleTeam
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Pleasantly Simple
- +Solid Visuals
- -Poor Controls
- -Bad Game Design
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Dual Core+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX+/ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Hanz Puppetguns is a 4-player survival battle-arena set in a plush post-apocalyptic world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders of Light: A Stand-Out Mobile/PC MMO
- I very seldom find myself playing mobile MMOs but Crusaders of Light is an exception to that.
- Grand Chase: Land of Judgement Update Now Available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of the impressive Land of Judg...
- EverQuest's 'The Burning Lands' Expansion - Beta Access Now Available With Pre-Order
- EverQuest's next expansion, The Burning Lands arrives on December 11th, 2018, but beta access is now available.