Hanz Puppetguns is a 4-player survival battle-arena set in a plush post-apocalyptic world.
►Wabbit Season: Pick and personalize your very own toy hero.
►Mine: Stay on the lookout for new weapons as you travel across the zone.
►Sneaky Peaky Like: Avoid run-ins with other opportunistic players and deadly zombie-wolves.
►Fight to the End: Endure the absolute randomness of everything and be crowned the strongest survivor!
This is a free-to-play title offering a variety of optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DimleTeam
- Publisher: DimleTeam
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Pleasantly Simple
- +Solid Visuals
- -Poor Controls
- -Bad Game Design
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Dual Core+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX+/ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Hanz Puppetguns is a 4-player survival battle-arena set in a plush post-apocalyptic world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astro Lords: Alien Bases Challenge Now Available
- The BISBOG Group just announced a stellar new gameplay element in its free-to-play science fiction MMOG, Astro Lords: Oort Cloud.
- Bless Online Details 70v70 PVP - Siege of Castra
- Yesterday we learned about a new PVP mode on the way to Bless Online, the 70v70 Siege of Castra!
- D&D Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy New Monsters
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – The Shadowfell Conspi...