HammerHelm is a 3D third-person adventure-RPG featuring elements from the city-management genre.
“The dwarves of HammerHelm dream of living above ground, under the sun and clouds. As their leader, you help them establish their home and guide them towards prosperity.”
►Warrior King: Strike out into unknown territory and fight deadly creatures in fast-paced combat encounters.
►Public Servant: Serve the needs of your people by completing quests, managing resources, crafting items, and eradicating monsters.
►Brick By Brick: Construct over 45 different types of buildings each providing their own unique niche within your settlement.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SuperSixStudios
- Publisher: SOEDESCO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Active Development Team
- +Unique Gameplay Mechanics
- -Limited Content
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 650+/Radeon R9 M270X+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: HammerHelm is a 3D third-person adventure-RPG featuring elements from the city-management genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel's X-Men: Battle of the Atom Lands on Android Devices
- Aeria Games announces the release of X-Men: Battle of the Atom on Android 4.0+ devices.
- Planet Cyrene Officially Launches
- Planet Cyrene has officially launched as the newest addition to the Entropia Universe.
- Oculus Announces Consumer Version
- Today, we’re incredibly excited to announce that the Oculus Rift will be shipping to consumers in Q1 2016, with pre-orders later this year.