Halzae: Heroes of Divinity
Halzae: Heroes of Divinity is a multiplayer online battle arena featuring a wide range of pickable characters, playable stages, and exciting game modes.
After rising to the role of Master of Gods, Hasselzor has bestowed his subjects an opportunity to save themselves. In the pursuit of entertainment and survival, the old gods have carefully chosen a particular hero to represent them in mortal combat. You have taken on the role of this champion, fight your rivals and return victorious!
►Ways to Play: Attack anything that moves in 10 player free-for-all, or join a few others in a more tactical team-based formation.
►Brrrrng: There’s a specific time limit no matter the mode, when the clock hits 0 the team with the greatest resources left wins!
►Customized: First pick your hero, then mix and match what abilities they’ll take into battle.
►Recharge: Pick up magical essence to fuel abilities and complete tasks.
►Global Effects: Break the ultimate crystals scattered across the map to unleash great power or heal allies.
►Mythological: Brawl on stages like the dusty Egyptian Temple to the classic Greek Ruins.
►Kara: Dominate foes with the Thunder God’s incredible abilities.
►Striker: Get up close and personal with powerful shields and devastating melee.
►Maverick: Slay targets with ease using stylish gunslinging.
►Ciel: Fight at the molecular level to create and control explosions.
Exact details currently unknown, however the Kickstarter page promises beta access for 20$ with the note of all characters being unlock.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 01, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Saltclock Studio
- Publisher: Saltclock Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel core i5 2320 3.0 Ghz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti/AMD Radeon R7 370+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Halzae: Heroes of Divinity is a multiplayer online battle arena featuring a wide range of pickable characters, playable stages, and exciting game modes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wrecked Early Access Review
- We have this morbid fascination of putting guns in our cars and blowing stuff (or in some cases, other vehicles) up for the fun of it.
- MU Legend Reveals World Maps and Dungeon System
- After the success of their recent stress test, many players wanted to see more of the world!
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous – Powerplay
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) will today release Elite: Dangerous – Powerplay free for all players.