Halzae: Heroes of Divinity
Halzae: Heroes of Divinity is a multiplayer online battle arena featuring a wide range of pickable characters, playable stages, and exciting game modes.
After rising to the role of Master of Gods, Hasselzor has bestowed his subjects an opportunity to save themselves. In the pursuit of entertainment and survival, the old gods have carefully chosen a particular hero to represent them in mortal combat. You have taken on the role of this champion, fight your rivals and return victorious!
►Ways to Play: Attack anything that moves in 10 player free-for-all, or join a few others in a more tactical team-based formation.
►Brrrrng: There’s a specific time limit no matter the mode, when the clock hits 0 the team with the greatest resources left wins!
►Customized: First pick your hero, then mix and match what abilities they’ll take into battle.
►Recharge: Pick up magical essence to fuel abilities and complete tasks.
►Global Effects: Break the ultimate crystals scattered across the map to unleash great power or heal allies.
►Mythological: Brawl on stages like the dusty Egyptian Temple to the classic Greek Ruins.
►Kara: Dominate foes with the Thunder God’s incredible abilities.
►Striker: Get up close and personal with powerful shields and devastating melee.
►Maverick: Slay targets with ease using stylish gunslinging.
►Ciel: Fight at the molecular level to create and control explosions.
Exact details currently unknown, however the Kickstarter page promises beta access for 20$ with the note of all characters being unlock.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 01, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Saltclock Studio
- Publisher: Saltclock Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel core i5 2320 3.0 Ghz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti/AMD Radeon R7 370+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Halzae: Heroes of Divinity is a multiplayer online battle arena featuring a wide range of pickable characters, playable stages, and exciting game modes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile Review
- If you've played any auto-play browser-based MMOs in the past, you know what to expect. You are presented with few custimization options.
- Nexon to Develop LEGO Mobile Game
- Nexon Korea will develop a role-playing game (RPG) for mobile devices based on several hit LEGO properties, including LEGO Ninjago and many ot...
- WildStar Black Focus Tour and Defile Deep Dive
- After three whole months of waiting, NCSoft and Carbine Studios are just about ready to unleash their latest content update for their Sci-Fi/F...