Halo Wars 2
Experience the world of Halo in a new way with Halo Wars 2, a sequel to the popular sci-fi RTS title (originally) by Microsoft and Bungie. While combining traditional RTS gameplay with the quick and snappy combat of the Halo FPS series, Halo Wars 2 creates epic warfare on one of the biggest battlefields in the Halo series.
Taking place after the events of Halo 5 Guardians, Halo Wars 2’s campaign is brought to life through detailed in-game graphics and cinematic artistry. Halo Wars 2 takes place on the mythical Ark, an incredibly powerful and mysterious alien installation created by the Forerunners. Players will face off against a brand new villain called Atriox, the leader of a violent, mercenary force known as The Banished.
Experience a mix between action-oriented combat and classic tactical gameplay that’s action-packed fun for players new to strategy games and deeply challenging and rewarding for RTS experts.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Creative Assembly
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Additional Information:
- · PC version exclusive to Windows 10 operating systems.
- Description: While combining traditional RTS gameplay with the quick and snappy combat of the Halo FPS series, Halo Wars 2 creates epic warfare on one of the biggest battlefields in the Halo series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes: First Year Anniversary Review
- I have to re-emphasize, looking at the game with fresh eyes from now and looking back at the Beta/Opening, it feels like an all-new game.
- SWTOR Galactic Starfighter Dev Launch Demo
- The new Galactic Starfighter expansion is a 12v12 game mode entirely focused on getting your ground character into a custom ship of your makin...
- Cannon Brawl Launch Review
- While Cannon Brawl may feel like a relatively simple title at first, I genuinely feel there is a lot to offer in this game.