Halo Infinite blasts its way into the future, and our homes, in 2018. Announced at E3 and running on a new proprietary “Slipstream Engine”, and developed by 343 Industries
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 343 Industries
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Halo Infinite blasts its way into the future, and our homes, in 2018.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: 15.7.1 Patch Deployed
- The Repopulation has launched its 15.7.1 update today.
- Record of Lodoss War Online Launch Date Announced
- JC Planet has announced that Lodoss War Online is going to officially launch on April 6.
- Darwin Project Open Beta Preview
- Scavenger Studio’s Darwin Project has something a little different that goes a long way in the oversaturated battle royale market.