Halo Infinite blasts its way into the future, and our homes, in 2018. Announced at E3 and running on a new proprietary “Slipstream Engine”, and developed by 343 Industries
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 343 Industries
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Halo Infinite blasts its way into the future, and our homes, in 2018.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe will deliver Real Cash Gaming for Virtual Reality
- The Entropia Universe platform will fully Support Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (DK2), Valve and HTC’s SteamVR & more.
- Nosgoth: Closed Beta Available On February 27th
- Today Psyonix & Square Enix are pleased to announce that Closed Beta access to Nosgoth will begin on February 27th.
- ArcheAge 4.0 Preview
- A few weeks back, I had the privilege of talking with some of the Trion Worlds team, to discuss the 4.0 update for ArcheAge.