Half-Life: Alyx is a 3D first-person shooter designed specifically for immersive VR gameplay.
“Playing as Alyx Vance, you are humanity’s only chance for survival. The Combine’s control of the planet since the Black Mesa incident has only strengthened as they corral the remaining population in cities. Among them are some of Earth’s greatest scientists: you and your father, Dr. Eli Vance.
As founders of a fledgling resistance, you’ve continued your clandestine scientific activity—performing critical research, and building invaluable tools for the few humans brave enough to defy the Combine.
Every day, you learn more about your enemy, and every day you work toward finding a weakness.”
►Lo and Behold: Poke, prod, and comb over every inch of your surrounding environments to find items and interactions fundamental to your virtual reality experience. Whether its making clever use of common household items, vitally replenishing your supplies, or solving tricky puzzles, there’s always something of value to be found among the crumbling ruins of society.
►Genuine Existence: Rethink how you approach combat in new and exciting ways unbound by creativity, but not inherent realistic limitations. Planning out your actions and utilizing every environmental advantage at your disposal will always be the key to survival!
►Gift of Giving: Join the community of creators and never run out of exciting new adventures by creating, contributing, and playing levels made by and for the players.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Valve
- Publisher: Valve
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10+
- CPU: Core i5-7500/Ryzen 5 1600
- RAM: 12 GB
- GPU: GTX 1060/RX 580 - 6GB VRAM
- Description: Half-Life: Alyx is a 3D first-person shooter designed specifically for immersive VR gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Studios reveals their new title Paladins for PC and console
- Paladins combines a rich fantasy setting with the fast action of a team-based first person shooter.
- One Troll Army to be Released May 20th for Free
- Twitch Chat has emerged victorious, defeating tinyBuild at their own game in order to liberate One Troll Army for the masses.