GYLT is a 3D stealth-action game taking players on a narrative-driven adventure though a horrifying environment home to a particularly wicked brand of foe.
“Set in a creepy and melancholic world, GYLT is an eerie story mixing fantasy and reality in a surrealist place where your nightmares become reality.”
►Unstoppable Resolve: Fight, run, or hide from the company of deadly enemies hot on your tail.
►No Choice But to Press On: Solve a slew of puzzles and challenges all while surviving the horrors of a nasty world.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tequila Works
- Publisher: Tequila Works
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Horror
- Platforms: PC, Stadia
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: GYLT is a 3D stealth-action game taking players on a narrative-driven adventure though a horrifying environment home to a particularly wicked brand of foe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...
- Hanakai Studio Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Prodigy
- Hanakai Studio announces the start of their Kickstarter campaign for the ambitious tactical RPG, Prodigy.
- His Majesty’s Armor Invades World of Tanks Blitz
- Wargaming today announced the global release of Update 1.6 to the free-to-play mobile action game World of Tanks Blitz.