GYLT is a 3D stealth-action game taking players on a narrative-driven adventure though a horrifying environment home to a particularly wicked brand of foe.
“Set in a creepy and melancholic world, GYLT is an eerie story mixing fantasy and reality in a surrealist place where your nightmares become reality.”
►Unstoppable Resolve: Fight, run, or hide from the company of deadly enemies hot on your tail.
►No Choice But to Press On: Solve a slew of puzzles and challenges all while surviving the horrors of a nasty world.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tequila Works
- Publisher: Tequila Works
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Horror
- Platforms: PC, Stadia
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: GYLT is a 3D stealth-action game taking players on a narrative-driven adventure though a horrifying environment home to a particularly wicked brand of foe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARGO (UK): Two days left to register for beta
- The first round of Beta Testing for the steampunk-inspired, hybrid MMORPG Argo will start on Thursday the 10th of April, leaving players wanti...
- Prismata To Go F2P This September
- Lunarch Studios has announced that its hybrid strategy game Prismata will go free-to-play on September 26.
- HEX: Shards of Fate - Shattered Destiny set Released
- Today, Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are releasing the second card set – Shattered Destiny – for the digital trading card game HEX: Shar...